Boobies and Bras

Options

Replies

• sullyboo
    sullyboo Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping mine will go down to ... they were a generous 36 DD/E at the start of this and although my bras are a bit looser don't think they have shrunk too much! When I have lost weight before they barely shrink. Would love to have B or a C cup really, and not feel that I look tarty in anything too low cut! But hey if they don't they don't! :smile:
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    You gotta know when you post a thread with this title, I've gotta check it out.
  • Cloud_Dancer
    Options
    Mine have def taken a beating.. I started out at a 40DD. Now I wear 36D and 36DD... depends on the type and brand.. So really my cup size didn't change. My issue? They might still fill out the bra, but take the bra off and they hit the floor!! (well, not really, but you get my point!) How is it that losing the weight has made them sooo saggy, but I'm still pretty much in the same cup? I don't get it! I'd rather have a 40DD with firm breasts than a 36DD and saggy! (BTW that's with a 130 pound loss)
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options
    You gotta know when you post a thread with this title, I've gotta check it out.

HAHAHA!!
    :laugh:
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    ah Cloud_Dancer from what I understand from the ladies in the know at Bravissimo (my bra comes from there, us ladies with a larger chest don't get to shop on the high street) That a DD in a 40 is NOT the same as a DD in a 36. The back size (the 40 and 36 bit) makes a difference to the actually size of the cup. The letters are to denote a size difference in the cup to the band, they are not the same cup size in all bands. For instance a 36 D CUP is NOT the same as a 38 D CUP, the Cup is smaller, but the size difference between the back band and the cup size is the same.

Does that make sense? It did when the lady explained it to me....

I am a hefty boob lady, was a 40HH before, but most of that was because i was carrying too much fat, now it is just boob.
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    Totally lost them. Cup size went from a B+ to A. Not happy about it! :cry:
  • amberaz
    amberaz Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Went from a 34C to a 34B. I could really use a 32, but they're kind of hard to find. I would rather be fit and flat though, so I don't really mind :laugh:
  • diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    My boobs are the one good thing about gaining weight and are the only thing I'll miss when I lose it again. Am currently a 36DD and not looking forward to being a 34A/B again :-(
  • Jess116
    Jess116 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Sadly, the girls were the first to go! So, so sad when your little one says daddy's are bigger :sad:

LOL

I've gone down about a size. I was really hoping for more. They never have cute bras in the bigger sizes or bikini tops for that matter! I'm hoping the next 10 lbs makes them shrink a little more. Fingers crossed!
  • Arynamber
    Arynamber Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I never imagined myself saying this out loud. BUT while I dont want to go down in size, I would love to improve the .... shape. is that even possible?

I know what you mean. Im a 36C now.. and have been that for a long time. .. but when I was in highschool they sure did look purrddyy. :P But they worked for a living (breast fed 3 kids) and survived so many obstacles (weight gain and loss).. they are now tired (saggier) and living in retirements (push up bra)

I think if you stregnth the chest muscles they are suppose to lift a bit
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I am a 48DD and I will be SO HAPPY when the cup size and band both shrink!!! After I lose my weight I'm totally get plastic surgery for a boobie lift and tummy tuck at least.
  • tmaksparkie
    tmaksparkie Posts: 279
    Options
    Mine changed but not much, went from a 46DDD to a 36D I did get into a 34DD but then I darted to lift weights and I build chest muscles. Personally I like them now other then they look great in a bra just not without a bra, yes I know my husband and me are the only ones to see but it does bother me that they seem like deflated balloons. I don't think I am one for surgery though so I guess I just need to deal with it.
  • swanfam4
    swanfam4 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    So far I've gone from a 42I to 42G! So excited. Still WAY too much there though. Hoping that by the time I meet my goal I'll be 36DD at most.
  • 1bellamorena
    1bellamorena Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm a 38DD and I have lost weight before and they didn't go anywhere. I agree that a well fitted bra is the key to looking nice in clothing with larger boobs. I love Lane Bryant's Cache collection of bras, they are the only ones I've found that look flattering on me. I never leave home without one, LOL!!!!!!!!
  • jencoz04
    jencoz04 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I am very sad to see mine go. I got up to 40D. I could now fit into a 36B but I am too depressed. I have never been a B in my adult life. It is a very sad thing. I hope that they don't get much smaller, I would cry.
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    I looked at your pix and wow, I thought I had huge bazookas! Are you doing a lot of cardio & running? Because for me and lots of other people that gets them down lower, mine are shrinking down.
  • colombiana444
    colombiana444 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I went from a 36D to a 34B... but after reaching my weight loss i rewarded myself with new boobs! yes i got implants. i love boobies and even though i was in shape, i felt like i had lost my womanhood :( i had boobs my whole life (i guess i was overweight my whole life) but im very happy now! :)
  • sageslippers
    Options
    i'm with ya! i hope they slim down a little with the rest of me.
  • BrittanyGQ
    BrittanyGQ Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    yeesh, I'm on the other end of the spectrum...I just got my girls done to fit my larger frame and gained 2 pounds (plus extra bloat and unable to exercise..)! :laugh: I was BARELY a 36A/34B and now hoping for a 36C/34D! I can't wait to start buying support bras!! :P
  • ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I started as a 42DD... I was probably bigger then that. I just tried on that size until I found a brand that worked! Now I'm a 36DD at Victoria's Secret where I could never fit in their bra's before! I'm pretty happy about the decrease except for the extra skin that is still hanging around. :ohwell:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!