Hi Everyone!

Volforlife83
Volforlife83 Posts: 22 Member
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
I am pretty new to the forums and just wanted to introduce myself. I am a mother of 3 who is looking to finally get back in to shape after being pregnant pretty much 3 years straight (kids are 2, 1, and 7 months). So needless to say, I'm definitely in terrible shape and need to lose weight not only for self esteem purposes, but to have the energy to keep up with my babies! I am done having children and I'm ready to get in the best shape of my life!

I have set my goal at losing 50 pounds. My DH and I are doing this together. We have cut out all our unhealthy eating habits and are doing Insanity 6 days a week. So far we've both lost around 8 pounds (currently on our 3rd week). Reading all of your stories is very inspirational and motivating for me. I hope I can have some of the same successes that I've seen on these boards. Good luck to all and look forward to sharing my weight loss journey with you!

Replies

• karilynn27
    karilynn27 Posts: 190 Member
    Welcome! Feel free to add me!:bigsmile:
  • Volforlife83
    Volforlife83 Posts: 22 Member
    Thank you! I can use motivational support for sure :)
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    hi and welcome, gd luck:smile:
  • Woodman725
    Woodman725 Posts: 288 Member
    Feel free to add me. Sounds like you're on the right path to making changes and 3 weeks is a great start. I have a lot of motivational and supportive friends, so maybe you'll meet some of them too. Good luck with your goals.
This discussion has been closed.