Boobies and Bras

Options

Replies

• lklein
    lklein Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I was a healthy 34B and now I'm a sad 34B. I'm debating with myself if I should get a breast lift or not (I'm too young for boobs that look like this but I'm not one to mess with what I was born with) constant conflict.
  • loriefolk
    loriefolk Posts: 352
    Options
    You gotta know when you post a thread with this title, I've gotta check it out.

LOL :laugh:
  • anakinlover
    anakinlover Posts: 109
    Options
    Whether I lose the boobs or not, I would just be thrilled if they were the same size! :blushing:
  • jazzhottie
    Options
    I'm currently in a 38DD...boy oh boy do I hope I can at least get back down to my 34D (but I'm not holding my breath). Being able to wear shirts that fit nicely on my boosums, but aren't snug on my tummy as well...that is the goal =)

I have the same problem with shirts fitting right. When I get them to fit my girls, you can't tell that I have a waist! I found that the best investment I ever made was a sewing machine. Mind you I am not an avid sewing person. I just figured out how to tailor my shirts to my own shape and it has been a miracle! I started just finding old t-shirts to practice on, then finally made the big step to tailoring some of my more expensive stuff. I am soooo glad I gave it a try. It is a lot easier than it sounds. Either way, if you don't trust yourself to do the tailoring for you, I also found that your local dry cleaner usually has an alterations person, who can do it for you fairly inexpensively. :-)
  • Jenn070608
    Jenn070608 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I am still wearing a 38 DDD(i've lost almost 15 lbs.) Bras aren't feeling loose, but more comfortable. Before I gained all this weight, I was a 34C. I wouldn't mind getting down to that again. It would make blouse shopping alot easier.
  • flsunshine
    flsunshine Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    i went from a 38D to a 36D. i wish i had little boobiesbut even after losing 40lbs not much had really changed. id love to be a B cup. on top of it i have polands syndrome so buying bras is a real pain in the rear for me.. best wishes girls
  • Gr8_body4life
    Options
    Alas I am one of those that the boobs go first! The more push-ups I do, the more of a push-up(bra that is) I need!!
    Went from 36D to 34C! Wish I could lose that much that quickly on my thighs and hips!!
  • MLG010105
    MLG010105 Posts: 29
    Options
    Went from a 42C to a 36D with 20 lbs lost... Incredible.
  • mommytomia
    Options
    Congrats!!!!

I went from a 36E to a 32F(UK sizing company). I love being a smaller band size but do not love the extra "SAG" that definitely comes with losing the weight that requires a good bra!!!!!!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I was a 36B for my entire adult life until I gained weight...then I was a 40C...then somehow went to a 38G...I dropped about 25 lbs a couple years ago and am now a 38DDD, occasionally finding a 36DDD that works perfectly...I'd be ok staying there if I could get everything a little "tighter" :) I'm just happy to NOT have to order online for my bras anymore...I love being able to buy bras off the rack (except still can't fit into Victoria's Secret since they only go to a DD) the only trouble I have is finding a sports bra that is supportive enough...(that's a whole other thread in here somewhere lol)
  • katerinab
    katerinab Posts: 107
    Options
    So far I've gone from a 44J to a 40H. The best part of that was being able to buy bras from a non-bra specialty store. I still have to order them online, but Lane Bryant carries my size and often has styles available for $19.99, which is a FAR cry from the $50+ I was spending. Plus the bras in my size pushed them into cone shapes, which is not attractive - the Lane Bryant bras make them nice and round and they no longer look like they're dragging the floor. Woo hoo!
  • JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Mine better not go anywhere, I paid good money for them! LOL
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    My band size has never changed. Weird, right? It's about the only place I haven't gained weight, with the exception of the circumference of my head.

I hope I don't lose them. I like being curvy.
  • catycee1
    catycee1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    where do you get a good workout bra? for 46dd?
  • julesandrich
    julesandrich Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm a 38DD and I have lost weight before and they didn't go anywhere. I agree that a well fitted bra is the key to looking nice in clothing with larger boobs. I love Lane Bryant's Cache collection of bras, they are the only ones I've found that look flattering on me. I never leave home without one, LOL!!!!!!!!

Same here...I also love the Cache bras from Lane Bryant. I have always had large breasts even when I was thin. I would be happy to lose a little. :smile:
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I usually lose at least a cup size when I lose weight - last time I dropped almost 50 lbs I went from a DD to a large C. Honestly as long as I can fill up a B/C cup I'll be happy with them shrinking - I'd be more sad to lose my hips/butt completely!
  • AZChatterB
    AZChatterB Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I went from 48D to 38C. I've also noticed little to no back fat now that I've lost weight (still want to lose about 30 lbs). I actually have an appointment tomorrow for a bra fitting. Intimacy (which was featured on Oprah and one of her favorites) recently opened near me, so I'm going to give it a try. I enjoy watching What Not to Wear and they always say to start your clothes shopping with the right fitting bra, and I'm anxious to see it it makes a difference.
  • CougNurse2011
    Options
    Sadly they are the first to go! I was a 34B my whole life, got up to 160 pounds and was a 36C, now im barely filling a 34B, and still have about 20 pounds to go... what will be left?!
  • Soupskin
    Soupskin Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You gotta know when you post a thread with this title, I've gotta check it out.

Glad I'm not the only one.

Congrats ladies!
  • Leigh_D
    Leigh_D Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Mine better not go anywhere, I paid good money for them! LOL

HAHAHAHAHA!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!