STRUGGLING THIS MORNING

Options
I have been successfully back on the wagon for 2 days... I feel good! Although i am really struggling this morning!!!!!!!!! stress, candy in office, at desk, bored....

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• sabes2631
    sabes2631 Posts: 403
    Options
    I have been successfully back on the wagon for 2 days... I feel good! Although i am really struggling this morning!!!!!!!!! stress, candy in office, at desk, bored....

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    You are strong! :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • bugs_mom
    Options
    i totally understand. i'm stuggling myself. it's just seeming really hard these days and stress eating is my worst. hang in there and stay strong :)
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    WELL DONE YOU !!! :drinker:
    Now DON'T touch that drawer - unless you can GUARANTEE you'll only have a little!
    A little now and then doesn't hurt any of us - it's the overindulgence that does!

If you feel you would over do it, walk around the office if possible, or find something to take your mind off it - when I used to work in an office, I'd do the filing - boring but hey, I didn't want to eat anymore.

Ask yourself one question; are you truely hungry, or just bored? If it's boredom do you really want to blow out now? (ok, so that's 2, but hey ho!)

Good luck, I'm thinking of you :flowerforyou:
  • kels0724
    kels0724 Posts: 136
    Options
    Keep up the good work and take how good you feel about being back on the wagon and go with it! you know you will feel great if you can get through this day and not give in! I know how you feel, I had a terrible weekend and this is day 2 of being back on track and it feels like it is so much easier to give in then to keep going. But in the long run, I know we'll both feel better if we stick it through. You can do it, just try to do something to keep your mind off of it. Good luck and stay strong! we all have bad days, just keep plugging along and take it minute by minute!
  • bbright53
    Options
    A big glass of ice water always fills up those empty spots. . . .
  • sabes2631
    sabes2631 Posts: 403
    Options
    Thank you! I went down to the cafe and got a big salad with tuna on it... threw out the bun...
    i feel better...

PHEW!!!!