Mommy Apron Stomach!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• JenniferH81
    JenniferH81 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    :frown: I HATE IT!!!!!!

I have 4 kids (the last 3 were all C-Sections and in 5 years!) I gained 70lbs with my last one (now 19 months old) and have lost all of my pre preg weight....except the flop!!!! Its sooooooo gross, and sadly is the only reason I have to wear a size 12 :frown: I do almost daily ab/core work and have toned my obliques, but the extra skin is here to stay....

I have a friend who went for her tummy tuck, and the doc said all the ab work she was doing was only hurting the muscle separation :grumble: And I had my doc look at my floppy, saggy stomach and say "Ohhhhhh, sweetie, once we get this extra garbage gone, you will be amazed!" So....

HAPPY 30th BDAY to me! I am getting a tummy tuck/breast augmentation next year! Once I make my goal weight/size, I meet with the plastic surgeon!!!!!!!

$15k???? U cannot put a price tag on happiness!!!! :bigsmile:

Congrats! hopefully one day I can do it too <3
  • Candiceg13
    Candiceg13 Posts: 218
    Options
    I will start making payments in August and will use a portion of my tax return and then finance out the reminader.... its a LOT of money, and I mean like almost 1/4 my annual income, but i am done having kids and I want to be happy!
  • MamaKorupt
    Options
    Yup, I've been sliced and diced too LOL! Darn breech stubborn kid... :D I feel all you Mama's. That pooch... can't we just convince the world that it's sexy or something? I mean... COME ON. :D
    B
  • C_Bran
    C_Bran Posts: 254
    Options
    To strengthen the lower abs......... (while being kind to your lower back)

search youtube for these exercises - lying leg raises, hip bridges and planks (front and side). all of these are not only GREAT for developing the abs as a unit, they are also easy on your back.
  • catysthename
    catysthename Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    What are backwards crunches?

You do regular crunches but with your legs lifted. It gets your lower abs.
  • mandykasase
    mandykasase Posts: 110
    Options
    What are backwards crunches?
    reverse crunches are the opposite of normal crunches and they work on the lower abdominals. Instead of lifting the top half you lift your legs. the trick is to use your stomach muscles to lift your legs 90degrees then slowly bring them down but not let them touch the floor then repeat. They are a killer and after 3 kids and no money for a tummy tuck they are all i have. I have lost almost half of it so i'm persisting. I have come to accept that my body will never return to it's previous form so i'm gratefull for even a little improvement. keep at it, i'm sure it will be alright