Can it be...20 worst drinks in America..shocking truth

Options
20. Worst Water
Snapple Agave Melon Antioxidant Water (1 bottle, 20 fl oz)

19. Worst Bottled Tea
SoBe Green Tea (1 bottle, 20 fl oz)

18. Worst Energy Drink
Rockstar Energy Drink (1 can, 16 fl oz)

It goes on. Want to check out more..

http://healthymemphis.org/upload/media/20_Worst_Drinks_in_America_2010.pdf

Replies

• furrina
    furrina Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    ick.

Makes me thankful I've never really drank anything but water, coffee and booze (exceptions: nonfat milk in stuff, the occasional diet coke).

They sell SO much of this stuff, though. They can't keep it on the shelves.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    WOW! Just a reminder why I don't really drink milk shakes any more or soft drink.
  • jsmjboertlein
    Options
    I am guilty of an occassional Starbucks but always nonfat and sugar free or lightly sweetened. I don't believe in sweeteners either, so I do have the real sugar but I don't like sweet coffees. I like em bitter. The rest of that stuff just looks gag. I had to giggle at how unappealing they make em look! All sticky and slopped over. LOL, but really? Even looking pretty, none of it would appeal to me. I like water, unsweat sun tea, barely sweet coffee and every so often a tad of milk for heartburn. If it makes me thirstier, it's not worth my time or calories.
  • omgitsgarry
    omgitsgarry Posts: 138
    Options
    Twister is on that list! I use to drink Twister all the time at my grandparents house when I was little.
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    I love the kiwi strawberry tea drink from Arizona. It makes me sad to realize how bad it is.Not saying i wont drink it but i definitely will only drink it occasionally.

Whoa 7 bowls of fruit loops..that is just crazy.
  • Depplover28
    Options
    Most of those drinks were the biggest size they offer. It's still pretty interesting, but it doesn't help me when I get the smallest size available.
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Bump