sister is teaching me new things once again

Options
Hello,
My weight has always fluctuated from 125 to 165. My natural weight is in the 135 range and I am able to maintain it when I track food and excercise. I stop tracking, usually because I don't want to pay for the weightloss program, and things go off one way or the other. I was talking with my sister the other night and she told me about this website I am very excited about a free resource for tracking, I am now at 160 and hoping to get back to my heathy weight.
Katie

Replies

• marcfromkc
    Options
    I had the same problem yesterday i came across this site by accident.Really hope it works so far so good
    I wish you the best I have 25 pounds left to lose myself.
  • mindy71183
    Options
    Best of luck!! This is a great website, I love it! I have only been on here for two weeks, but the support is great!
  • lynngosselin
    lynngosselin Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I understand this is the same thing for me when I heard about this site on tv .I will weigh in sunday morning for the first time and I can't wait to see how much I lost.I joined on the 13th of march.

thanks
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It's a very useful tool. I know it will help you.
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    This is a great website! Full of people who'll encourage you! I've been here since August 2010 and I can't see myself stopping anytime soon. Good luck!
  • bettertracie
    bettertracie Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Just be prepared for the most support you've had in a while on this... My boyfriend actually has made several comments out with his friends about the calorie content of stuff sometimes, he starts to go on and on for a second, but he forced himself to be supportive for me, and now he's motivated himself!!