Greetings from PA, USA

Options
hi, I'm Marianne and have slowly been making progress with my fitness pal. I like it a lot but think the forum may help me speed up my progress and keep me motivated. :smile: Looking forward to spring and outdoor activities to enjoy exercise!

Replies

• MaryBachert
    MaryBachert Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Great to have you on board! There are so many people on here to encourage and motivate you! I wish you well as you take away those unwanted pounds! (Just don't bring them back!! :) )
    Where are you from? The reason I was asking is because I am a candle and skin care distributor and the products come from PA.
    Have an awesome day and don't forget to log in daily and keep an account of those calories!
    Mary
  • snookeroo
    snookeroo Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Greetings right back at ya' from DE, USA (hey neighbor). Like you, I am very much awaiting the spring weather. We got a taste of it yesterday. And like you, 50 is just around the bend (even closer than that). This is a great site! It has really worked for me.
    By the way, I don't feel fifty! When we were kids, didn't fifty used to be old?
  • danyotennis
    Options
    Hi Marianne. I also joined about a month ago and I love the site. I`m not a computer maniac and don`t spend that much time online, but I find that following some of the threads in the forum is a lot of fun and YES it helps making me feel a lot more commited.

Enjoy it

Danielle
  • ninpiggy
    ninpiggy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome to the site. I'm also from PA. I recently learned there was a forum - but had been using the iPhone app for quite some time.
  • rschmmidt
    rschmmidt Posts: 296
    Options
    Hi! I'm originally from Bethlehem, but now living near Seattle. I miss home.
    Welcome to MFP. You'll love it here.
    Good luck on meeting your goals!