Weight Loss Buddy Wanted!

Options
I need someone to put the We in Weightloss! :laugh:
Yeah, ...maybe that sounded better in my head.

I'm a 17 year old girl. I currently weight 180 lbs, my goal weight is to be 130 lbs (obviously :D). So that's a weight loss goal of 50 lbs. I want someone to help support me through this and who I can help support in return. I live in the United States, so if you live there too I'd be perfectly happy to support-text message as well.

If you're going through this as well, feel free to message/friend me. :smile:

Lots of Love and Luck,

Hannah

Replies

• beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am currently recommitting to weightless after a rough patch. I am 19 years old and weight a little more than you do, and I have a similar goal of 130-140 pounds. I've done a lot of research and this is something I'm passionate about, so feel free to add me as a friend. and I would be happy to send text support as well
  • Yatashie
    Yatashie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies,

I am a 20yr old university student who needs to loose the lazy weight. I also have a goal of loosing roughly 50 lbs. I would be glad to give and have the support of you are interested.
  • barbarajean3
    barbarajean3 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    My daughter had the same problem all through school. I would b very happy to help and be your friend if you need some motherly advice.
  • HannahPastoor
    Options
    I am almost 19 and want to lose about 25 more pounds. Not sure exactly...I would love to email/text people too : ) Add me!
  • Soon2be130
    Options
    Big ol' thank you to all that responded :smile:
  • HannaSavannah
    HannaSavannah Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much in the same boat as you. I'm 180 looking to be 120. And my name is Hanna too!!!
  • Soon2be130
    Options
    AHHHH! That's so cool!!!
  • ybba12490
    ybba12490 Posts: 252
    Options
    Anyone can add me too! I'm 21 years old, currently looking to lose 40-50 lbs. I'd love to have a text/email buddy (my phone is broken right now, but fixed soon :D)