No excuses; just another reminder of what I (we) already kno

Options
So, today was a weigh-in day, and I've lost 0.6 lbs over the last two weeks. I started to get a little disappointed, and then I thought about it more. Not excuses, just things I know - I WAY overate (and overdrank) yesterday. I didn't have enough water yesterday. I did not have the best two weeks of following a healthier lifestyle.

Still, I lost some weight. And the pants I'm wearing now have no muffin-top anymore, where as they did just weeks ago. My mearsurements are likely better (though I won't know for another two weeks). In these next two weeks, I will try harder to maintain a healthier way.

Thanks all for your posts - it's great to share the struggles and rewards!

Replies

• gnu1971
    gnu1971 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    So, today was a weigh-in day, and I've lost 0.6 lbs over the last two weeks. I started to get a little disappointed, and then I thought about it more. Not excuses, just things I know - I WAY overate (and overdrank) yesterday. I didn't have enough water yesterday. I did not have the best two weeks of following a healthier lifestyle.

Still, I lost some weight. And the pants I'm wearing now have no muffin-top anymore, where as they did just weeks ago. My mearsurements are likely better (though I won't know for another two weeks). In these next two weeks, I will try harder to maintain a healthier way.

Thanks all for your posts - it's great to share the struggles and rewards!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    You've definitely got the right attitude! So keep with it, and you WILL lose all the weight that you want to!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Hang in there! that's what's great about using MFP to track--you can look back and see what you did right or wrong, make corrections, and overcome!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! What you have typed is totally blog worthy for you to continue to look at and remind yourself and others! YOU GO GIRL!

YEY you for accepting responsibility for your crazy weeks, and then looking for the brighter side of your pants fitting more comfortably...and then heck, telling us about it and staying on track! You are a lovely lady who has done so great thus far! YEY YOU! Keep up the FANTABULOUS work! :flowerforyou: