Is there a difference??

Options
KaylaBlu2019
KaylaBlu2019 Posts: 118 Member
I feel like I was a totally different person before I started losing.. I've never seen myself look that unhappy and miserable! SO I was wondering - is there a difference? I've lost 31lbs and some days I can see a difference and some days I look the same!

The first three are me at 256lbs in April 2010.

IMG_0178.jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

202_1007.jpg

The next ones are me at 225lbs, currently

KaylasPhoneImport3192011222.jpg

KaylasPhoneImport3192011209-1.jpg

KaylasPhoneImport3192011286.jpg

Replies

• malabaugh
    malabaugh Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Very noticeable difference! Excellent work, keep it up.
  • autumn13
    autumn13 Posts: 295
    Options
    Yes a big difference!Keep up the great work!
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Yes! As I was reading I said to myself, "Oh my goodness, she could be me!" We started out about the same weight and we are very close to the same weight now.

I think you look great! Keep up the outstanding work!
  • Melonmorrow
    Melonmorrow Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yes there's a diff..u go girl!! : D
  • ccckwalk
    ccckwalk Posts: 262
    Options
    Of course there is a difference! Great job! It is tough work to keep it up everyday all day! Nice job, be very proud of yourself!! just think about a year from now!! AWESOME!
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I am the same way. I lost 30lbs and I can't see a difference. But the fact my pants keep falling down now tells me something has changed!

But yes I can see a huge difference in your before and current pics.
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding me? Of course there's a difference. You are looking very good.
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Wow... Amazing... there is a DEFINITE difference... this is why I took before pics... I know that as I lose it I'll have a hard time seeing the difference, but with the pictures it's a lot easier to see. Keep up the great work! :D
  • MJKC9397
    MJKC9397 Posts: 15
    Options
    Yes there's a difference! Great work!!! I think it's really hard for us to see the changes ourselves. We see us every day! haha You're an inspiration!
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding me? Of course there's a difference. You are looking very good.

I was thinking the same thing!!!
  • Brucifer55
    Options
    In your face, you look like the younger sister of the other. You're good motivation for everyone. Thanks.
  • Mariposa187
    Mariposa187 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    i can tell a difference! you also look happier! you were smiling a big ole grin in that last pic cuz u kno u look good! keep up the excellent work! :)
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Yes! Great job! Keep it up! YAY!
  • Levedi
    Levedi Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Absolutely a difference. Your face shape has changed - it looks younger and lighter because now you have a smooth oval. Also your waist and shoulders are noticeably smaller. Your posture has seriously improved - you don't look weighed down. And your beautiful eyes show better now. I'd say it's a big change. And yes, you look much happier.
  • Levedi
    Levedi Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Absolutely a difference. Your face shape has changed - it looks younger and lighter because now you have a smooth oval. Also your waist and shoulders are noticeably smaller. Your posture has seriously improved - you don't look weighed down. And your beautiful eyes show better now. I'd say it's a big change. And yes, you look much happier.
  • monica208
    monica208 Posts: 229
    Options
    Great work. Keep it up
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,631 Member
    Options
    Wonderful difference! Everybody has trouble 'seeing' their real bodies! The pictures are the proof! What a beautiful face! Keep up the great work!
  • Shantre
    Shantre Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Of course there is! Keep up the good work!
  • ashmo1785
    ashmo1785 Posts: 117
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY! Your face has thinned out at the bottom your skin looks clearer which is always a bonus. and you look alot different in the body.
    Well done to you and keep up the good work!
  • Dottie27
    Dottie27 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Absolutely, there are many differences! Specifically, the sides of your face and chin areas. Your shoulders are not rounded any more. Your rib cage area is definitely thinner. Frankly, I think with the right outfit, you could pull off looking like you lost twice as much because you have lost significant inches in the right places! Thanks for the inspiration. Your photos showed me that there is a lot to celebrate along a long weight loss path.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!