Before and During - 121 pounds lost

Options
13»

Replies

• kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    You look amazing ! Such a inspiration to me that it can be done !
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I am so proud and inspired. Thank you! The good news is, you have your whole life to lose (those extra pounds). You've done SO amazingly that it's perfectly acceptable for you to just keep trucking along and see what your body can do. You aren't even done growing yet. Don't get too caught up in the numbers. Focus on the healthy life, and the rest will follow.

Great job, really!
  • Staceslim
    Staceslim Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, great for you to realize that something drastic needed to be done. You are young so look at what you've accomplished till now & what an inspiration. You've changed the way you eat & other habits so now you are smarter & more knowledgeable as to what can happen when you do the wrong thing. You have really inspired me to make changes in myself. Thanks for posting.
  • AngieMMc
    AngieMMc Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Wow! That's incredible!!!!! such an Inspiration! Thank you for posting these!
  • KTNemo
    KTNemo Posts: 100
    Options
    WOW! You look wonderful! Great job.
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Just....so..inspiring! and to do what you've done at such a young age??!! You've got a very bright future ahead of you, girly! I'm proud of you and I hope I can achieve what you have!

Keep it up and I can't wait to read the rest of your successes!!!
  • TORNATO1
    TORNATO1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look awsome! I can't even tell that was you before! You should be extremely proud of your success :)

3485894.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    omg u look 20 years younger literally!!
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are! I want to lose that amount of weight, I'm down 61 lbs, half way there! :D Congrats on your success!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!!.....:flowerforyou:
  • emma6978
    emma6978 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You Look Amazing!!! Congrats!!!
    Don't worry your almost there!!!
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    wow you look like a different person! congrats...
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    You look amazing and so much more your age - the first picture, I honestly thought you were around 30! Keep up the great work - don't give up, Stick to your changes and you are bound to lose again.
  • dawnelaine96
    dawnelaine96 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing difference. And you look so much younger!! I love looking at these kinds of posts.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!