Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

75 lbs lost in 6 months

Hello all! I am new to this site, but I have been on my weight loss journey since Sept 20, 2010. So far I have lost 75 lbs!

Here is a link to see my progress shot: http://newbeautifulme.blogspot.com/2011/03/progress-shot-75-lbs-lost-in-6-months.html

Replies

• Shantre
    Shantre Posts: 66 Member
    Congrats. You look fantastic!
  • AmyW4225
    AmyW4225 Posts: 302 Member
    WOW!!!! That is AWESOME! Keep up the GREAT work!! :happy:
  • adholcomb
    adholcomb Posts: 33 Member
    You look amazing. Can't wait to get to where you are. Keep it up. Thanks for sharing. Absolutely amazing!!!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    awesome job!!!!
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Wow! Congrats and welcome. :)
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Amazing! Keep up the great work!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    You look amazing.....Good job!!!
  • Papaya81
    Papaya81 Posts: 90 Member
    awesome website and you look incredible!
  • Amazing. How did you do it?
  • Thanks so much for the warm welcome. I have to say that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE MyFitnessPal!

For the first 65 lbs I lost, I followed the Medifast diet. But it cost over $300 a month for the food and realized that I can use much less expensive meal replacements amd still get results. My husband and I are saving to buy a house and looking to cut expenses anywhere we can. So I started researching different products that are similar to Medifast in calories, carbs, fat & protein, but under $1 per serving.

Now I follow a low calorie, low carb, low fat diet, high protein diet. I eat 6 times a day, 5 meal replacements & 1 meal of 5-7 ounces of lean protein (depending on the fat content) and 3 servings of low carb veggies. Also, I drink 1/2 my body weight in ounces. All the details are on my blog, http://newbeautifulme.blogspot.com/.
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    You look so good. Keep it up.
  • slapshotgolf
    slapshotgolf Posts: 163 Member
    You're doing great, keep it up!
  • Mariposa187
    Mariposa187 Posts: 344 Member
    absolutely amazing! I am going to steal your song! I absolutely love it and never thought of applying it to weight loss. Thank you! :) You have done so wel and you are an inspiration. I look forward to seeing more of your progress!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!