Jillian Michaels 30 day shred

Options
I have heard alot of people talk about this shred and how good it is. I am sick of my ellyptical, excercise bike and walking. I want something new. I am not able to run, jog, hop, etc due to being partially paralyzed. Can someone please explain what her shred does and if I could do it? Thanks!

Replies

• shrinkingviolet23
    shrinkingviolet23 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    The 30 day shred is a 20 minute sort of circuit training programme which mixes strength and cardio. This video gives you a rough idea of what it's like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuJcM93v9AY . There are some moves that can be modified so hopefully you'll be able to do some of it

I woke up this morning and thought, I really can't be bothered exercising but after reading the fact that you are doing it when you're partially paralysed I feel ridiculous so thank you for indirectly inspiring me and giving me a virtual slap round the face!
  • waverly9876
    waverly9876 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Aww thanks! I wasnt trying to make you feel bad. Ha. I may go and buy the 30 day Shred. There so many wii things I want to buy and don;t due to money. Well see.....
  • hugoswife4ever
    Options
    If you have verizon fios or time warner, you can get jillian michaels free on demand =). Not sure about other cable companies!
  • shrinkingviolet23
    shrinkingviolet23 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    ha ha I know you weren't! You can view it online on youtube. Naughty but it is on there if you want to watch it before you buy ;)