75 lbs lost in 6 months

Options
Hello all! I am new to this site, but I have been on my weight loss journey since Sept 20, 2010. So far I have lost 75 lbs!

Here is a link to see my progress shot: http://newbeautifulme.blogspot.com/2011/03/progress-shot-75-lbs-lost-in-6-months.html

Replies

• Shantre
    Shantre Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Congrats. You look fantastic!
  • AmyW4225
    AmyW4225 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! That is AWESOME! Keep up the GREAT work!! :happy:
  • adholcomb
    adholcomb Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Can't wait to get to where you are. Keep it up. Thanks for sharing. Absolutely amazing!!!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!!!
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats and welcome. :)
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Keep up the great work!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.....Good job!!!
  • Papaya81
    Papaya81 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    awesome website and you look incredible!
  • Krystal0806
    Options
    Amazing. How did you do it?
  • newbeautifulme
    Options
    Thanks so much for the warm welcome. I have to say that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE MyFitnessPal!

For the first 65 lbs I lost, I followed the Medifast diet. But it cost over $300 a month for the food and realized that I can use much less expensive meal replacements amd still get results. My husband and I are saving to buy a house and looking to cut expenses anywhere we can. So I started researching different products that are similar to Medifast in calories, carbs, fat & protein, but under $1 per serving.

Now I follow a low calorie, low carb, low fat diet, high protein diet. I eat 6 times a day, 5 meal replacements & 1 meal of 5-7 ounces of lean protein (depending on the fat content) and 3 servings of low carb veggies. Also, I drink 1/2 my body weight in ounces. All the details are on my blog, http://newbeautifulme.blogspot.com/.
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You look so good. Keep it up.
  • slapshotgolf
    slapshotgolf Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You're doing great, keep it up!
  • Mariposa187
    Mariposa187 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    absolutely amazing! I am going to steal your song! I absolutely love it and never thought of applying it to weight loss. Thank you! :) You have done so wel and you are an inspiration. I look forward to seeing more of your progress!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!