30 day shred questions

Options
fteale
fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
Firstly, can you get this DVD in the UK?

Is it possible to do it in a small space (our TV room is really small! - 10ft wide)?

Thirdly, does it involve a lot of impact? I have a damaged tendon in my ankle and am supposed to be avoiding high impact stuff for a week or so. I am fine with jumps and squats.

Replies

• schninie82
    schninie82 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    ebay :))
  • leafyq
    leafyq Posts: 21
    Options
    I'm not sure about the UK thing.

It's mostly done in place, but you need space to lie down and put your arms out to your side.

There are jumping jacks, kick backs, and those sorts of things. You could substitute them with jogging in place during those times. But each type of move is usually just done for 30 seconds or so at a time.
  • WonderChicana
    Options
    For level one I think you should be fine. But once you get to level two you might have difficulty because of your ankle. Good Luck it's a tough workout.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I'm fine with stuff like that. Just no skipping or jump lunges for a week.
  • gemgemwill
    gemgemwill Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I do it in my front room which is smaller than yours lol.
    squats and jump rope and jumping jacks included.
    nice combination of strength, cardio and abs!!! Love it. I started it before my friend's wedding lost just under a stone and then stopped for 2 weeks.
    Back on it now and on Day 6 Level 1!!!! I love it!!
    Make sure you take your measurements before starting and weigh in as well that way you can take notes of your progress every 10 days as you go up a level x:wink:
  • Geordie_Girl
    Geordie_Girl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    You can get it on amazon.co.uk or play.