Progress Pics!

Options
I'm not completely at my goal yet... but i'm really excited about the progress i've made this far.
I've never felt so good about myself in my entire life, and I really owe it to everyone on here.
All of you kept me on track and held me accountable for all of my actions! So thank you SO MUCH!
For anyone who doesn't think they can do it, trust me... you can! I've always been the laziest person ever, and i LOVE food.
If I did it, you can do!

One thing I HIGHLY suggest doing is measure yourself!! I sooo wish I would have!
Here are a few of my stats:

Starting Weight: 176lbs
Current Weight: 136.2lbs
Goal Weight: 130lbs

Starting pant size: 13
Current pant size: 7!!!!!

A few of my before photos:
ewbefore.jpg
pudge.jpg

And my current, taken last night!
blackandyellow2.jpg
blackandyellow.jpg

If you need some motivation, feel free to add me as a friend! We can do this together!

xo
p.s. hope these pictures worked!!

Replies

• MichelleMcWain
    MichelleMcWain Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is so awesome. I am new to myfitnesspal, but am already seeing results. Reading the success stories makes me really want to keep at it!
    5669038.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • danlyn
    danlyn Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! Nice job on your weight loss, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • mayana2002
    mayana2002 Posts: 192
    Options
    You are hot!!! Looking amazing! Keep it up! :) Inspiration for us! Thanks
  • stephc71885
    stephc71885 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! look at you're skinny little legs!! i will admit I'm jealous, but this is a true inspiration!
  • KandiLicious
    KandiLicious Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!
  • happy_heather121
    happy_heather121 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great job, girl!
  • Buckwheat38
    Options
    wow you look totally amazing,
    thanks for sharing,
    can't wait to put my before and after lol
  • xlacijeanx
    xlacijeanx Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on your loss! :)
  • oohlalawed
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrats girl :)
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    looking great!
  • jjr123
    jjr123 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look fab!!!!!
  • lynn12
    lynn12 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wicked awesome
  • iinnocence11
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
    I wasn't expecting to get such a large response! I hope i've motivated a few of you to keep it up!!
    =)
  • TeeTee11
    TeeTee11 Posts: 61
    Options
    So beautiful!

How long did it take you to go from 176-145? What were your eating habits, did you count cals, exercise?
  • SBug
    SBug Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!! How long did this take you?
  • zarala233
    zarala233 Posts: 33
    Options
    Wow ~ You look amazing!!! & I <3 the hair!

2772495.png
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    OMG, you are just the cutest little thing!!!!! Great job!!!!
  • tmaksparkie
    tmaksparkie Posts: 279
    Options
    You look amazing.
  • iinnocence11
    Options
    So beautiful!

How long did it take you to go from 176-145? What were your eating habits, did you count cals, exercise?

I started kicking my own butt in May 2010. I went from 176-145 in about 4 months... and that's basically when I first started on here!
    I began counting calories for the first time in my life.. instead of doing some stupid fad diet (like the one where you eat only tuna for days... ugh). I also started walking... even if I could only go for a kilometre, that's all I did. Then, I started adding a little 30 second burst of a slow jog. Now, i'm up to a intervals (walking 5, running 10)
    It took a while for the the scale to budge, but after just a couple week, it seemed like the fat was pouring off!
  • Jenlynphi
    Jenlynphi Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic! I have been depressed because I've been stalled at the same weight for two weeks but after looking at your pictures, I'm going to fight through it. Thanks for the motivation! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!