PLZZ HELP!

Options
Hello, i am fairly new to this site but havent used it much. I am cindy, i am trying to lose 40 pounds. I started at 214 and now am down to 203 so i am doing ok but am having motivation problems and need help/tips staying on track. Maybe a buddy to talk to regularly? or some tips you used that helped you, plzzz someone help. Friend requests would be nice too since i have barely any friends on here =] Thankss

Replies

• Saragre
    Saragre Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have 60 more to lose. You can do it!!
  • marcial9s
    marcial9s Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 40 as well. I have spurts of being really good, staying on track exercising like crazy, then I crash and burn. So the keep it steady and on track is what I'm searching for, with the help of some friends. The buddy system is a great and motivating so I will be your friend!

Good luck and take care! Marcia
  • theseus82
    theseus82 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like! I don't often have time to hang out in the community.

I'm reading a book called _Don't Sweat the Small Stuff in Weightloss_. It's a quick read and it has a lot of positive pointers.

It sounds like you are making great progress and should know that slow and steady wins the race! Slower weightloss is better for your body and more likely the result of genuine life-style changes and not crash dieting.

Don't be discouraged. It's the OVERALL health that you want. I started at 318 lbs. in 2007 and I had lost about 115 pounds, but ultimately gained back 40 of it when my schedule became brutal.

The point is, I've made progress, and I'm still learning how to make a tight schedule work for me.
  • Stormywinter
    Stormywinter Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, we can all use motivation. This site is great! Just make sure you get on everyday to track your food and exercise it makes a big difference when you are accountable. There are also sometimes postings for challenges they are great for getting motivated and having a group of people to back you. Good luck!
  • MichelleMcWain
    MichelleMcWain Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am pretty new to this.. just joined a week ago. I have a hard time staying on track any time I am trying to lose weight. For me to just take it one day at a time helps. I have tried not to think about tomorrow. I think having to log the foods I eat help alot because it makes me feel guilty when I eat something with alot of calories. Good luck on your weight loss, you can do it!