WANTED: Challenge Lovers!!!!!

Options
Well starting Monday. October 13, 2008...I am doing weekly challenges....they will range from... drinking nothing but water - exercise everyday but one - not eating past a certain time (no late night snacking)...~and more~

If you would like to join with me then please let me know....plus you can also tell me some challenges you would like to see us do!!! Remember this starts Monday. October 13, 2008...You can either mail me or post a comment here!!!

When you reply please make it by Sunday. October 12, 2008

Best of Wishes,
Amanda

Replies

• GettingThin08
    Options
    Well starting Monday. October 13, 2008...I am doing weekly challenges....they will range from... drinking nothing but water - exercise everyday but one - not eating past a certain time (no late night snacking)...~and more~

If you would like to join with me then please let me know....plus you can also tell me some challenges you would like to see us do!!! Remember this starts Monday. October 13, 2008...You can either mail me or post a comment here!!!

When you reply please make it by Sunday. October 12, 2008

Best of Wishes,
    Amanda
  • vdpal
    vdpal Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am going to try this with you! I am getting married in February, so this is something I need. I am definitely going to need some pushing.
    I seem to think I need that one diet coke with lunch. I need someone to help me kick that habit. I know diet drinks are not so good for us.
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I actually do those so far most of the time. LOL.... Most of the time is the key word. I try to drink nothing but water but sometimes I will have 8 ozs of grapefruit juice. I try not to drink much milk because I dont drink skim. I will join you though. It will help with my biggest loser challenge plus we are on the same team now.

Connie
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Yup...I wanna join ya too!
  • tamazinglee
    tamazinglee Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'll join you. I think weekly challenges are just what I need and would benifit me.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I keep peeking in on the challenges and saying...tommorrow...uh I think that is why I gained 50 pounds right??

Soo here goes.

I would love to join this challenge.
  • beckylynn
    Options
    im in.
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I am in!!!!!!
    so what time not to eat after?
  • christelpistol
    christelpistol Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    i'm totally in. i LOVE a challenge.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    I already have a challenged lover...

I keep him guessing all the time...

ba-dump-dunt!

Thank ya very much...I'll be here all day for you...Thank you...LOL

Monkeyondrums.jpg
  • Sunibc22
    Sunibc22 Posts: 330
    Options
    I already have a challenged lover...

I keep him guessing all the time...

ba-dump-dunt!

Thank ya very much...I'll be here all day for you...Thank you...LOL

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Count me in too!
  • rethun01
    rethun01 Posts: 167
    Options
    Count me in!

And for whomever mentioned that they had to have the Diet Coke at lunch. I used to be that way too. I finally got rid of all my caffenated beverages and I feel so much better! Replace that diet coke with protein dense foods, that will perk you up. Also, there is research that suggests the frutctose in an Apple will actually wake you up and keep you more alert than a coffee or pop. Its healthier, helps you get your required number of fruits/veggies a day, and doesn't leave you with such a huge crash later in the afternoon! I have an apple every day at lunch now!

A fun challenge would be to try a new or foreign veggie every day for a week!
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I like challanges... I just hope I can find this thred later... This site is just so busy... not like my other weight loss support site. hehe. So anyways IM IN! I cant wait till monday to start.. I am so on a roll again YE HAW! hehe
  • LAPETITERUSE
    Options
    Count me in
  • mamakitty
    mamakitty Posts: 249
    Options
    Bring it on!
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    I always find that I do better when I am in a challenge. I have a competitive streak, and always want to be the one who does the best! Challenges are awesome!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    i'm totally in. i LOVE a challenge.
    :laugh: :laugh: Too funny...I was scrolling down to add myself in THIS challenge and who do I see? my water drinkin buddy from the other of my 100 challenges.:drinker:

I'm in!:flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    I like challanges... I just hope I can find this thred later... This site is just so busy... not like my other weight loss support site. hehe. So anyways IM IN! I cant wait till monday to start.. I am so on a roll again YE HAW! hehe

One thing you can do to keep track of threads is add the link to your MFP blog...that what I've started doing on favorite threads that I want to read back on... It's a thought...:flowerforyou:
  • lynzz
    lynzz Posts: 45
    Options
    I'm in, I'm in!!!! :bigsmile:
  • HealthyJess88
    HealthyJess88 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I'm in!