Greetings from Boston

Options
jenc555
jenc555 Posts: 39 Member
I am finally taking this seriously! After messing around with about 10-15 pounds since my last was born (um...4 years ago!), I'm ready for Hot Mom 2011! I can get caught up in the hype and noise, but I'm a person who needs to track my food and be accountable. Exercise has always been a big part of my life, for me the work is in the kitchen. I am learning all about the community section of this site, I didn't even know it existed! Progress pics keep me motivated. Maybe I'll actually post some of mine next month! There WILL be progress!

Replies

• whoisgoingtosaveher
    Options
    I hear you. My daughter was born 4 years ago and this is the year i've finally descided to kick the poor diet habit.
    I delibertely put on weight over christmas as a sort of "last supper" before the hit.
    So sicne the end of January this year i've really gotten into it, i've lost nearly 20lb and i'm feeling fantastic. Whats great is that there's people on here so willing to help you out when you're starting to struggle and get you motivated again. I'm even starting to like having my picture taken again!! :)

I still have a stone to go but i feel like i'll achieve it by the summer months and get into that little bikini again!! :) Yummy Mummy 2011!!!

Good Luck on your journey and i'll look forward to seeing your results!! :) xx
  • jenc555
    jenc555 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow, I'm surprised to see such a quick response. Congrats on 19lbs. down, that's crazy! I have just finished reading the Eat Clean Diet, (have you seen it?). I like it b/c it just makes sense, it's normal, and it's actually satisfying in that I don't have to starve myself. I also eat gluten/dairy free, which is a new realization/challenge for me. But I feel better. Thanks again, hopefully I'll get the jutzpa up to post some pics.
  • jjclem07
    jjclem07 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi jenc555 I am also a Jen C. as well. Good luck on your weight loss goals! Need any help just ask.
  • daises
    daises Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello,
    My name is Ina. I've been planning on losing weight, but always kinda fail or quit my diet....so now i really wanna kick it. i'm planning on just eating very healthy and doing some exercise.