30 days in with pictures (be kind)

Options
so I've been on here for about a month, lost 14 pounds and 2% body fat, yesterday someone told me they could see a difference i can slightly what do u think?

pictures are from weeks 2,3, and 4

week 2
Photo0068E001-Copy2.jpg

Photo0069E001.jpg

week 3

[img]]http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc515/dalton0804/Photo0070E001.jpg[/img]

today

Photo0072.jpg

Replies

• Smurph241
    Smurph241 Posts: 24
    Options
    Hiya cannot get onto the pictures! But if your friends say they can see the loss and 14 pounds is a lot then I would be inclined to take the compliments and bask in the glory and success!!

Keep it up!
  • Debzxx
    Debzxx Posts: 14
    Options
    Well done

Keep it up xx
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    There is a definite difference!!! Great job and keep it up!!! :)
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    took off since OP was able to get pics to show
  • polar5554
    polar5554 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Here you go...

Iimg]Photo0069E001.jpg

week 3

Photo0070E001.jpg

today

Photo0072.jpg
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    use the img code and make sure it is written in lowercase...

great job
  • johnblackmur
    Options
    thanks, i used to be so good at that lol
  • Meggie_pooh
    Meggie_pooh Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I know it doesn't seem like a lot, but I'm at 15 lbs down and the only way I can tell the difference on my own, is that my boobs actually stick out further than my belly now! LOL I can honestly say, I NEVER remember my body EVER looking this way! And now when I walk past mirrors, I actually stop and stare and say to myself..."DAMN, I'm looking good!" LOL Keep up the GREAT work and be VERY proud of urself cuz every pound dropped brings u a lil closer to ur goal!:bigsmile:
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I give you tons of credit. I'm down 70 lbs and I still won't post pics so very nice job on the self-confidence!! I can't wait for that day!! Keep pushing I will be looking for more updated pics!!
  • arisbett
    arisbett Posts: 27
    Options
    Wonderful keep up the good work!!!!
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!
  • kerenvaknin
    kerenvaknin Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    of course there is a difference! It's so greattttt!! :):):):)

Keep on your amazing work!!
  • rockabillydarlin
    rockabillydarlin Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    You can definitely tell! I've started to notice the same on mine too (only lost 10 so far but I'm still going!). You're definitely getting there too! :)
  • Melisha82
    Melisha82 Posts: 243
    Options
    I am so proud of you! You look great!
  • shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    You can defiitely see a difference - you are doing brilliantly, keep going!
  • arosegeo
    arosegeo Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Wow, i hope that i show that much when i get to 14 lbs down. congrats.
  • johnblackmur
    Options
    thanks guys! i was very nervous posting these pictures and your responses have given me the confidence i'm on the right track :)
  • bheimbrock
    bheimbrock Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I think those first 10-15 pounds are noticeable to other but not noticeable to ourselves because we are looking for much more drastic results! So, we are expecting to see better results and our brain won't let us be happy with the small changes...Stupid brain! LOL

But, you can see a difference! I would suggest taking measurements every 30 days as well because this will really start to show the actual loss. Keep up the good work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!