EA Active?

Options
Anyone use it?

I have it on the Wii and am loving it! Its really helping me, though I don't always feel tired after a workout, if thats the case I go for a jog after!

Does anyone have it on the kinect for Xbox? I am thinking of taking husband to get it for me later ;)

Replies

• carinalewis
    Options
    i have it on the wii and it kills me off!!!!
  • shulaw
    shulaw Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    i have both of them for the wii and love it , i usually have the energy to go do another workout after them to :)
  • chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I've got EA Sports Active 2 on the Wii and it proper kicks my butt!!! I like the fact I can add some cardio step onto the end if i'm not dead at the end of my work out!!!
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    i love the ea sports 1 & 2and yes i have ALL but 1 trophies :)
    i would like a kinect but i would have to take over the kids xboxes i dont think they would be too happy!
    so i'm banned to the wii!
  • shulaw
    shulaw Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    i havet got the ea active 2 is it worth getting ? i only have ea active 1 with its extra workouts ?
  • nikibob
    nikibob Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I have EA Sports Active II for the playstation move and I love it! Maybe you need to increase your difficulty level in the workout settings. If this doesn't help, try pushing to your max on every exercise. On the running parts just go as hard and fast as you can and really get your heart rate up. That helped me to really get a good workout out of it. Hope this helps!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I have Active 2 for the Playstation and love it, but I think Nikki the trainer is trying to kill me. :laugh:
  • jleegirl
    jleegirl Posts: 44
    Options
    Anyone use it?

I have it on the Wii and am loving it! Its really helping me, though I don't always feel tired after a workout, if thats the case I go for a jog after!

Does anyone have it on the kinect for Xbox? I am thinking of taking husband to get it for me later ;)

Yeah, i have it for the kinect. it's great. right now i'm doing the 9 week challenge, it's a really good workout. it comes with the resistance band and the heart rate monitor. i really like how it plans out different exercises for each day. you never know what you're gonna get. so yeah, i do that one 4 times a week and dance central for kinect the other days. i really like dance central because it's fun and there is a workout mode that counts your calories!! Kinect is awesome!!!
  • LarryPGH
    LarryPGH Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I have it for the PS3 -- I did the three-week cardio start (on easy), and right now I'm in week 8 of the nine-week challenge (again, on easy).

I didn't like the resistance band -- mine broke after just four weeks, so I ended up getting dumbbells, and I use them for the workouts.

I can really tell a difference in terms of my endurance, balance, flexibility, and leg strength, so at this point, I'm a big fan of SportsActive 2!

(And yes, I think Nikki's trying to kill me, too...!) :laugh:
  • pouka89
    pouka89 Posts: 24
    Options
    I love it on the Wii, but I do find the wires getting in my way! I don't know if thats because I know they wouldn't on the Xbox haha! Some nights it kills me, others I still have enough energy to go for a jog afterwards! Which is good, at least I know I have warmed up enough to go for a jog lol!
  • agataarchangel
    agataarchangel Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I have the Kinect/EA Active 2.0. Love it. It's great to finish off the day, or as a workout tool for days when I don't go to the gym. The squat jumps/ split squat jumps kill me.... but EA Active makes it fun :-)