Tempted.....

Options
So this gal at work made me a berry crumb cake mmm (the whole cake)!!! And she made it just for me but I don’t to ruin my diet and my mind is going crazy right now. If I give it to the guys at work she will find out and I don’t want to hurt her feelings. Its been sitting on my desk all day and I keep saying no im not going to eat it. If I take a bite I won’t stop. I hear voices say take a bite….. NO don’t take a bite!!!.... okay maybe a little…… no waiiit! Argggh Im going crazy!! So I pinned up a picture an old skinny picture (one of my goal pictures) by my computer to help and it has for the last 5 hrs but crap I keep thinking of that crumb cake!! I have no idea how much calories this is and I told myself if I can’t calculate it them I can’t eat it. Even if I take a slice it will be good bye diet. I’ll be like a freight train that can’t stop. I need some support.
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
NOTE TO MYSELF! WEDDING DRESS!!!

Replies

• lmwardx
    lmwardx Posts: 74
    Options
    So this gal at work made me a berry crumb cake mmm (the whole cake)!!! And she made it just for me but I don’t to ruin my diet and my mind is going crazy right now. If I give it to the guys at work she will find out and I don’t want to hurt her feelings. Its been sitting on my desk all day and I keep saying no im not going to eat it. If I take a bite I won’t stop. I hear voices say take a bite….. NO don’t take a bite!!!.... okay maybe a little…… no waiiit! Argggh Im going crazy!! So I pinned up a picture an old skinny picture (one of my goal pictures) by my computer to help and it has for the last 5 hrs but crap I keep thinking of that crumb cake!! I have no idea how much calories this is and I told myself if I can’t calculate it them I can’t eat it. Even if I take a slice it will be good bye diet. I’ll be like a freight train that can’t stop. I need some support.
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
    NOTE TO MYSELF! WEDDING DRESS!!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    How about if you take the cake to a neighbor or friend's house and cut a tiny slice for yourself to take home. That way, when you get home, you can eat your tiny slice and not be tempted by the rest of the cake. You can tell your co-worker tomorrow that you had a slice of the cake (you really did) and it was delicious. :bigsmile:
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I think you should take it back to her and share a small slice then tell her thank you sooo very much but you are on a diet and a whole berry pie would be too self-indulgent and would she mind if you shared with your co-workers. If she is understanding she will understand that you would LOVE to have it but you just can't have it at the house.
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    If she made it for YOU, isn't it then YOURS to do with what you want?

Who gets a whole cake for themselves and doesn't share it???

I would be insulted if I made you a cake and you DIDN'T share it with everyone else!

Just some thoughts....
  • TheGoblinRoad
    TheGoblinRoad Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    i should give you my post office box number...I want a slice of that cake...
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options

I would be insulted if I made you a cake and you DIDN'T share it with everyone else!

Just some thoughts....

Actually that's a much better answer than mine. In my office, I wouldn't have to worry about eating a very big slice of cake. Just set it out and let everyone know there's cake and it would be gone in no time. :laugh:
  • lmwardx
    Options
    i should give you my post office box number...I want a slice of that cake...

LOL!! :drinker:
  • lmwardx
    Options

Just some thoughts....

Actually that's a much better answer than mine. In my office, I wouldn't have to worry about eating a very big slice of cake. Just set it out and let everyone know there's cake and it would be gone in no time. :laugh:

She made one for everyone I just found this out!! errr! she loves to bake!:noway: Ill give it to the night shift crew. But a slice is going home w/ me tonite not for me but for my boyfriend! I have to stick to my rule If I can't calculate it i can't eat it. ....be strong!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    I hear voices say take a bite….. NO don’t take a bite!!!.... okay maybe a little…… no waiiit!

121.gif

Don't do it!! :wink:
  • lmwardx
    Options
    I hear voices say take a bite….. NO don’t take a bite!!!.... okay maybe a little…… no waiiit!

121.gif

Don't do it!! :wink:

love the angel and devil its exactly what i was going through!