New to the Site Glad to be on board

Options
This is a great idea as we all struggle with being healthy, loosing weight, maintaining weight is this country where we have access to anything and everything and not enough education about the proper food choices.

I've done the master cleanse (usually loosing 12-15 lbs in a 10 days) with success over the years but never have been able to maintain the weight afterwards and have always gone back to, if not more, than the weight before the cleanse. Still believe in its value but not for weight loss which it's technically not designed for.

Am very athletic, having done a triathlon back in 2005, looking forward to challenging it again after getting to a weight that would make me comfortable taking on the challenge.

My son, is doing this with me as well which is fun and creates a partner, I look forward to his results to report as well.

Thanks for the community I look forward to becoming an example and making a contribution.

Eric

Replies

• ladonne73
    ladonne73 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome!! This is a wonderful site with amazing and supportive people...you'll love it!!! Feel free to add me!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp, great that you have your son on board with you, def helps with motivation! i found great support here to help me on good days and bad days.

good luck on your journey, feel free o add me as a friend
  • keilalin
    keilalin Posts: 11
    Options
    welcome! i just started 10 days ago and i feel SO much lighter already, and healthier and i have tons more energy than i did before. You will def love this site