exercise and diet

Options
Dos anyone know any good exercise and diets?

Replies

• xxmh123xx
    Options
    Dos anyone know any good exercise and diets?
  • hondamamma
    Options
    Just watch your portions is what i'm doing and lots of walking. It is working for me.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. For exercises, I walk every day, and I also dance to a fast oldies CD. It's fun, and it's been working!
    Between the easy food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll "practically" be fun doing it!
    I recommend logging all your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than after, since it tends to lead to better food choices. Plus, you'd know just what you had left over for numbers for a nice night time snack! I always make sure to have plenty of numbers left for some Edy's slow churned, no sugar added icecream! It is soooooo good, I can barely tell the difference between it and the "real thing"!
    Drink lots of water too, it really helps!
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. For exercises, I walk every day, and I also dance to a fast oldies CD. It's fun, and it's been working!
    Between the easy food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll "practically" be fun doing it!
    I recommend logging all your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than after, since it tends to lead to better food choices. Plus, you'd know just what you had left over for numbers for a nice night time snack! I always make sure to have plenty of numbers left for some Edy's slow churned, no sugar added icecream! It is soooooo good, I can barely tell the difference between it and the "real thing"!
    Drink lots of water too, it really helps!

I agree.

:flowerforyou:
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Welcome :smile:

I agree with the above and will add to measure and/or weigh everything my eye was a lot larger than accual amounts :noway:

Wishing you much success :drinker: