I'm New Here :-)

Options
Nice to meet you all! I'm Mandi, and I thought seeing as today's my birthday, I'd try and change my life for the better :-). I'm 25 and an army wife, and all my kids have paws (two cats). I love to meet new people, so drop me a line!

Replies

• PoorGirlEatingHealthy
    Options
    Welcome! I hope you will find this site as amazing as I do! It is really fun and there are so many great people to support you! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • gglover833
    Options
    Hi Mandi, welcome to MFP. I am also an Army wife (as made pretty obvious by my picture lol). Feel free to add me if you would like. I'm a bit older than 25 (heck my oldest daughter is 25) BUT we are all here for the same reason right. Congrats on taking the first step.
  • williamhobbs
    Options
    Welcome Mandi!
  • Foofyknickers
    Foofyknickers Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey mandi. Happy birthday! Hope you're having a nice day. :flowerforyou: I've only been logging on here for a week, but lost 2 lbs so far. Best of luck to you. :happy:
  • redxmasqueen
    Options
    Hello and happy birthday!! My "kid" has four paws too! I am fairly new here as well and I hope that you find this site as wonderful and helpful as I have.

:flowerforyou:
  • armywife121110
    Options
    Welcome!! My name is Mandy, lol and I am an army wife as well. As of right now I have one kid with paws :) A 1 year old Boston Terrier. I hope you find this site as supportive as I have so far!! Feel free to add me as well!! And let me know if you have any questions!!
  • LucieBear
    LucieBear Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Welcome Mandi..... wish you the best .. and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
  • LFern
    LFern Posts: 141
    Options
    Happy Birthday Mandy! You have come to the right place for life changes! The positive energy on here is contagious! You are going to love it here!

Also God Bless you for being a military wife - that is NOT an easy position to take on! God Speed to your husband!
  • AzaleiaRose
    Options
    Well, first of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY :bigsmile: !!! Welcome :)
    MFP is *great*. You're going to love it
  • nikki1812
    Options
    Hi,

My names Nikki and I'm trying to find friends from all over but especially the UK if possible, need all the friends I can get as I tend to fall off the wagon quite quickly!
  • deecloutier
    Options
    Hi, I'm sort of new too. Add me as a friend if you would like...:happy: :
  • CatchThatKitten
    Options
    So far, I love it here! Everyone is amazing and supportive- just what I needed :-)
  • CatchThatKitten
    Options
    LFern, thank you so much. I pray for my husband all the time, but it's nice to hear that other people wish him well. He's an amazing man, and I love him very dearly and am RIDICULOUSLY proud of him :-).