A blog on motivation

Options
This is a link written by my friend, neighbor and triathlete Claudia. Please take a moment to read it and remember the women she writes about when you hear that voice in your head that says, "But I don't wanna workout". I believe Myra, (subject of the blog) is truly inspiring in a way that most of us do not come in contact with everyday. Claudia is amazing as well and her blog is worth reading on it's own. However, Myra gives us something that so many of us need, hope, drive and COURAGE. We may not ever compete the way that she does, but we can certainly walk around the neighborhood. For those of you who cannot do that, (yes, there are some who can't) you know that there is something that you can do everyday to make your health better than it was yesterday.

http://irunitri.blogspot.com/2011/03/what-motivates-me.html?spref=tw

Replies

• Allivall
    Allivall Posts: 37
    Options
    That just warmed my heart...thanks for sharing! What an inspiration and you're exactly right each of us can do "something" each day to be healthier. In my younger years I worked 12 hour days as a manager in the fast food industry and maintained a healthy weight by doing squats and arm circles in the storage room and bringing my meals from home. Where there's a will there's a way!
  • gigigirl13
    Options
    Thank your for that great story. She is one heck of a lady and I will think of her when I need motivation!
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting, really inspiring!