Looking for a good bar.

Options
2»

Replies

• Teekee
    Teekee Posts: 12
    Options
    Larabar's are awesome for a fill you up bar, no added sweeteners or fillers either. About 190 cal/bar. I prefer the apple pie or the chocolate coconut one if I'm feeling chocolate needy.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Larabar's are awesome for a fill you up bar, no added sweeteners or fillers either. About 190 cal/bar. I prefer the apple pie or the chocolate coconut one if I'm feeling chocolate needy.

Ok tried a sample of these today at one of my favorite Coops, I believe the sample they had out was Peanut Butter Cookie or some name similar.

I thought it was pretty good...but not to good....know what I mean?:laugh: Not something I would binge on....but tasty for a mini-meal.:bigsmile:

Ok, unsure what others to buy cause it was not something I planned and plus they were on sale...I bought one called cherry pie and .....another one I forgot the name now.

I'll let you all know how it turns out. :)

I agree....love the natural sweetner route....you feel like you ARE eating something healthy packed with energy because YOU are. Those are the types I prefer.

I totally get what some of you are saying, on some of those bars barely one bite and out the window it goes ...EW...

So nice to be able to hear others experience about some of the products:flowerforyou:

Thanks EVERYONE:drinker:
  • laurenashley7
    laurenashley7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Fiber one bars! They are the best, they fill you up and are only 140 calories. They have caramel, chocolate, peanut butter, and lots of other flavors. they are my favorite!