11 Weeks, 64 Pounds.........36 to go.....

Options
I miss french fries. :)

Replies

• chuisle
    chuisle Posts: 1,052 Member
    Options
    I love french fries! They are one of my favorite bad habits.

Try making them yourself, but saute them in olive oil with some seasoning salt. Super yummy and more "whole food" than you find in most restaruants. I couldn't live the rest of my life without french fries so why should I diet that way?
  • charlene77
    charlene77 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Woah, woah, woah! 64 pounds in 11 weeks! Seriously, that's amazing, way to go.....your secrets, please and thanks =D
  • EquestrianLark135
    EquestrianLark135 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Woah, woah, woah! 64 pounds in 11 weeks! Seriously, that's amazing, way to go.....your secrets, please and thanks =D
    I second this!!!!^ :bigsmile:
  • chrismisterx
    Options
    Wow, fantastic loss, I wouldnt mind hearing what you have been doing to get such good results, any tips or tricks you can share ?
  • TiDinzeo
    TiDinzeo Posts: 309
    Options
    I hate to say it, but his biggest secret is probably being male. They lose weight so much faster than we do because their bodies naturally have more muscle in them. Or something like that anyway.

But at the same time, 63 lbs in 11 weeks..... That's just under 6 lbs per week. I've heard a healthy amount to lose is 1-2lbs a week, 6 seems a little dangerous to me.
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Congrats! WOOT!

Baked homemade fries with a drizzle of olive oil and old bay seasoning is tasty and low cal.

I have them every once in a while.
  • DTelleen
    DTelleen Posts: 13
    Options
    ~1200 calories per day and 60-120 min of cardio per day (elliptical)......being 6'2" and male probably doesn't hurt either.
  • krystalstardust
    krystalstardust Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    no it probably doesnt. I consume the same ammount of calories and do about the same ammount of cardio and have lost half that in 11 weeks. I envy men their ability to shed.
  • jules0516
    jules0516 Posts: 158
    Options
    It seems as though men always lose the weight faster..but I'd still like to say Good job on the loss! You don't just drop the pounds like that by watching tv..quick or not-everyone knows there had to be some hard work being done. Congrats!:happy:
  • slapshotgolf
    slapshotgolf Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • DTelleen
    DTelleen Posts: 13
    Options
    Looks like you're on pretty much the same pace.....great job right back at you!
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Damn great job man! I am down about 30-35 lbs in 9 weeks, I thought I was on a good pace. You killed me lol
  • princess4mimi
    Options

I third or triple that......PLEASE DO SHARE.......PLEASE? My birthday just passed how about a belated Birthday gift?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!