Hi im Heather

Options
Hi im Heather and im new to this,im kinda nervous on doing this because i never stick to it and i hope i do :(....im not used to feeling this bad about my self soo i could use alot of support ..thanks and good luck to me and every one ealse..

Replies

• heatherzotigh
    Options
    Hi Heather, I'm Heather too! and even funnier I'm a Heather Ann (no 'e' though, lol) anyways be strong and good luck to you! As long as you're ready to change your life, you can do this! You just have to be ready, and you have to realize it is a life long commitment, there's no going back-not if you wanna stay fit and healthy that is! Best wishes to you! You got this! :smile:
  • canadianchick11
    Options
    Hey there, im Heather as well haha! Welcome and good luck, youre gonna love it here... I never thought I would get as far as I have and yet here I am!
  • canadianchick11
    Options
    omg no way im Heather Anne too! How weird :noway:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    *high fives all the heathers*

good luck girl!!
  • 6Pk2Go
    6Pk2Go Posts: 105
    Options
    :laugh: And, I'm Heather too! Welcome! You can do it! You came to the right place.
  • Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Anyone else having a weird 80's movie flashback here?? :wink:

Welcome Heather!
  • JD1805
    JD1805 Posts: 45
    Options
    I heather I am Jon nice to meet you .. good luck to you on your journey to a better health. Keep smiling it makes people wonder whats in your coffee!
  • mikeylikesit1177
    Options
    I'm Heather too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok ok I knwo its Mike lol. Welcome
  • tezzar
    tezzar Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi Heather, Heather and Heather,

My names Terri - but my mums name is Heather - think that counts lol. Am newbie also and have menopause kicking my butt.
    Am trying also to find way to stick to this most of the time - go great, great, great - then, damn> Stress and reach for the food and wine. Hmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!:embarassed:
  • gsallit
    gsallit Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is not Heather ;) but I still wanted to wish you good luck and tell you how good this site is, lots of wonderful and supportive friends. You can do it!
  • HeatherAnne05
    Options
    Lol nice to meet all the heathers!!!!! theres so many ..and good luck to every one thanks for all the support.... <3<3
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Whoa! Lots of Heathers! I'm a Heather too. Welcome to MFP. Good luck! :smile:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options

hi heather marie, i am also heather marie :tongue:
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options

hi heather marie, i am also heather marie :tongue:

Awesome! *virtual high five*