Hi! I love this site!

Options
Hi everyone! I joined a few days ago and I love this place. I wasn't sure what to expect. But after just a few days I already lost 2lbs.!! This is amazing! I had no idea that being conscious about what I'm doing (logging in all food and exercise) would bring about results so quickly. Yay!! This place is very motivating and inspirational. Thanks everyone for having me! :flowerforyou:

5800481.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• mpaes
    mpaes Posts: 1
    Options
    Way to go! I just had the biggest loser 10 week challenge at work and came in second place thanks to my fitness pal, and 30 mins of exercise a day ! Lost 15lbs in 10 weeks :)
  • abbigail_r
    abbigail_r Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I love it too!!! And I seem to be motivated more by strangers. If I join a challenge of some sort I seem to follow it more when I dont want to let someone else down. =) Welcome!
  • ronnyannt
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss, keep up the hard work!
  • bryansgyrl
    bryansgyrl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm having good success too just counting calories and exercising. I meet with some ladies here at work on Monday's to weigh-in and most of them are doing WW, but I think I'm having more success just using this (app) site.

4850434.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Jamcgarvey
    Options
    Hi! I really like this site too. It keeps me motivated and accountable. Welcome!
  • JanerZzz
    JanerZzz Posts: 276
    Options
    Congrats and Welcome! :)
  • Jaypea15
    Jaypea15 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Agreed, this site is fantastic. Add me if you wish, the more friends the more motivation :)
  • tessastiltner
    Options
    CONGRATS! i love this place...it's always great to find people who know how you feel regardless of where they live, their age or anything else. Add me if you wish. Can never have too many friends or too much support and motivation.