• kickboxer74
    Options
    Very inspiring! A job well done!
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you, Mandie!!
    I am honoured to be your MFP friend.
    It has been so inspiring to see this part of your journey.
    :flowerforyou:
  • marisa_munches
    Options
    Great job!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Yay Mandie! I'm so proud of you !! :flowerforyou: You rock!

:heart: ya!
  • arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Options
    Wow that's great !! well done you
  • yumcheese
    yumcheese Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Way to go! That's awesome!
    I can relate about relationship weight. I just found an old gym notebook of mine where I wrote down my weight and measurements back before I met my now-fiance. I was 120 lbs and fit, working out all the time and eating well. Fast-forward almost 4 years and I gained over 30 pounds!! That's a lot for my 5'3" frame. So I started MFP and am down to 139. I don't need to go all the way down to pre-relationship, but another 10 pounds would be awesome.

You've inspired me to keep up the good work! Congrats on your success.
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Options
    You're awesome, Mandie!!!!
  • golfbrew_matt
    golfbrew_matt Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Great success story, very funny and very motivating! Way to go!
  • RaeN81
    RaeN81 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You are not alone in gaining weight after marriage--apparently most people gain about 15 pounds. The same goes for freshman year in college! LOL Glad you are having a good scale day....but don't be afraid to put it away! The last few pounds come off quite slowly--don't let that throw you and you'll be in maintenance soon enough :)
  • Treadly
    Options
    Great job & keep up the good work!
  • comeback0903
    comeback0903 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    wooohooo! I Know exacly how you fell boyfriend/engagement/marriage feeling comfortable = gaining weight!

What an inspiration!
  • gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! I love your saying " a new low". Gives a different spin to the usual meaning and also "this low is giving me a high". Good for you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!