Your SUPPORT for mine

Options
My name is Britney and I am REALLY trying to get healthy. I decided that the best way to do that is to join a support group that will be able to help me along the way and that I can support as well.

I am 26 years old and am a good 60 pounds overweight so I have a long long way to go. I can't wait to see the outcome both with my health and with my appearance!

I really can use all the support I can get so if you wantto help me on this journey and want someone to help you on yours please friend me!

Brit

Replies

• Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Good luck Brittany. This is a good place to find the support you are looking for.
  • mazomama
    mazomama Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I love love LOVE this site!!! I'm on here just as much as Facebook. and the phone app is so very helpful :) feel free to add me:)
  • angdrusso
    angdrusso Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey I am in the UK, feel free to add me! We can give each other support! Angie
  • RichB77
    RichB77 Posts: 88
    Options
    I'd be happy to swap motivational comments and support!

I love this site for the friendly advice you can get, plus seeing efryone doing varying levels of exercise really does spur me on.

I've lost 2 stone so far and this site is now part of my life!!

Feel free to add me :drinker:
  • Amarylis13
    Amarylis13 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Britney, you can add me if you like. i check in at least once a day, and my food diary is open. i also have a hard time with self control or will power to avoid the foods i like but should limit. let's help each other.
    cheryl
  • snowflakelaia
    Options
    Hi Britney

it doesn't matter if you have much to lose, and a long way to go. Putting the effort is what counts, and here everyone will motivate and support you, nobody discourages anyone even when we don't follow "the rules" strictly. *grin*

In the message boards you'll also find lots of advice, and work out / food motivational feeds.

I also love the phone application, it's very helpful!

smiles and sunshine!
  • chylom
    chylom Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Welcome ! I just started my journey to lose 63lbs. Add me as a friend if you like and we can do this together !
  • margbabe
    margbabe Posts: 1
    Options
    I am new to this site today :smile Friends from Curves highly recommended it! I tried teaming up with a friend years ago but she didn't even journal the first week.... I am horrible at journaling too but because I knew we were going to swap info/journals - I did it, until she 'didn't..... I KNOW you need support to accomplish your goals - Please please add me as a friend too, we can both help each other - I NEED more people like you :happy:

Thanks much and good luck :-)