Bio-Oil - Stretch mark/skin miracle!!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    A question for anyone who's using Bio-Oil...

Has anyone else noticed the hairs on the areas where you're applying Bio-Oil for your stretch marks, etc. have been getting darker?

Ever since I started applying Bio-Oil to my stretch marks on my inner thighs, thighs, and my tummy, I've noticed the hairs have been getting darker and more noticeable. I'm really worried because I don't want to start waxing or shaving the areas, that'd be too much trouble for me, but the dark hairs are so embarrassing. :embarassed:

Nope, never heard of that, and cannot imagine why it would happen. Is it possible that the hairs are covered in the oil, and therefore appear darker (you know how hair that is dirty looks darker???). Just a thought... good luck sorting it out!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    ^ That could be true since I don't look at those areas unless I'm putting on the oil. :laugh: I'll test it out next time, thanks a lot AJCM. :smile:
  • Lachele3
    Options
    i have been using bio oil for about 6 months and i honestly cant tell a difference. i put it on 2-3times a day and have even taken pictures thinking it was just my imagination that it didnt look any different...but the pictures dont lie and they dont loook different...any other ideas????