jwagner0502
jwagner0502 Posts: 6
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
Hello. I'm new here. I'm just looking for some helpful advice and positive encoragement. I have a two year old son who is helping to keep me active. My goal is to get back to the weight i was before i got pregnant. So any advice will be helpful. Thank you.

Replies

• missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    hi and welcome, lots of water, exercise, and stick within ur calories:flowerforyou:
  • new_me_9_67
    new_me_9_67 Posts: 369 Member
    Welcome to MFP. Start of by being making sure you are diligent with the calorie tracking and stay active, even just walking around for 30 minutes will be a good start and just go from there.

Another things that helps me get going is the great success stories of other members in achieving their mini goals.

I hope to read about yours on here soon.

Most importantly have fun.

Take care
  • Tarah1357
    Tarah1357 Posts: 139 Member
    Hello! You'll love the site. So many awesome people to give you advice and support!
    Good luck w/ your weight loss! :)
  • bryansgyrl
    bryansgyrl Posts: 4 Member
    Hi and welcome,
    Good luck with your goals. Just being aware of my calories and exercise has really helped me.

4850434.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • TiDinzeo
    TiDinzeo Posts: 309
    Welcome to the site. I think the most important thing is to stick within your calories, but remember that a bad day needn't be the end of it. You just pick up again the next day.
This discussion has been closed.