HCG diet

Options
Hi all, im new to the website but not to dieting, so here i am. On HCG diet, again :( but this time have to do it right so I found this website hoping for some motivation. I started Phase 2 March 9, 153.4 pounds today after 13 days 142.6. Lost 11 pounds so far, verry happy with that. The problem is that I have 28 days to go and I really so tired of this tasteless food. My goal is 120-125 pounds. Today I had two pieces of sushi roll and few spoons of soup, will see how thats gonna change my weight. I planning to go for a walk later so I hope at lest I wont gain a waight. Will see 2morrow. If anybody is on this diet ,please post.

Replies

• Shannoncore
    Shannoncore Posts: 135
    Options
    i am not on the diet but i am interested in learning about it.
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options

Do your health a favor and don't.:indifferent:
  • papillon0128
    papillon0128 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I've never tried your diet but I have found great success dieting using this website. I have found that by logging my food and measuring out my portions I can eat a wide variety of all the foods that I love and still loose weight. I love this site !
  • agnes1980
    agnes1980 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    If you really want to know how its works I would recomend Kevin Trudeau's book "The Weight Loss Cure They Don't Want You to Know About " or read Dr. Simeons’ “Pounds and Inches”
    you will find here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/HCG_Diet-Dr-Simeons-Manuscript.htm. I wouldnt recomend getting info from websites couse i found sometimes misleading info.
  • agnes1980
    Options
    hi rvachon71, why so negative??? u know something about this diet I schould know?
  • agnes1980
    Options

If you really want to know how its works I would recomend Kevin Trudeau's book "The Weight Loss Cure They Don't Want You to Know About " or read Dr. Simeons’ “Pounds and Inches”
    you will find here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/HCG_Diet-Dr-Simeons-Manuscript.htm. I wouldnt recomend getting info from websites couse i found sometimes misleading info.
  • agnes1980
    Options
    Ok, so I lost 0.6 yesterday, thats good , i guess riding the bike helped. Today so far so god, nothing extra but thinking all the time about the food , 27 days to go, I dont know how I gonna do it.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    hi rvachon71, why so negative??? u know something about this diet I schould know?

He's probably referring to the part of the diet where you have to restrict your calories so severely that it's just plain sad. Yeah, you will lose weight, but your body needs the fuel from the food you intake to be healthy. Your organs will not function at 100% without the correct amount of food, and that includes the brain.

The best way to lose weight is to do it the healthy way by eating a nutritious balanced diet without drugs, and doing some exercise.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    thinking all the time about the food , 27 days to go, I dont know how I gonna do it.

This goes along with what I just said...
  • agnes1980
    Options

He's probably referring to the part of the diet where you have to restrict your calories so severely that it's just plain sad. Yeah, you will lose weight, but your body needs the fuel from the food you intake to be healthy. Your organs will not function at 100% without the correct amount of food, and that includes the brain.

The best way to lose weight is to do it the healthy way by eating a nutritious balanced diet without drugs, and doing some exercise.

Its so sad that people are so quick to judge something they have no idea about. For ur info. Dr. Simeons did over 50 years of medical studies confirming that if that diet done properly there is no harm to body or brain. He also explain in details how its works and from where body takes fuel to fuction. Educate yourself before posting something negative.

Besides this website is all about motivating each other not discourage, guess some people think they know it all.

Please do me a favor and dont post on my Topic anynore.
  • agnes1980
    Options
    Please no negative people or posts please, this website sopposed to motivate.