So I've been thinking about a breast reduction

Options
2»

Replies

• littletrees
    Options
    hahaha, i Laughed so hard at your post because I totally relate. I want to do the surgery too, but I have decided to get down to my goal weight first & see if that helps.... good luck with what ever you decide & thanks for the laugh
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    i will never give up my boobs, and if they go with this weight loss...i will suck the fat out of my stomach and put it where it shoulde be! I LOVE BOOBIES!

That's the spirit!

Jumpup.gifJumpup.gif
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    My mom is getting a lift and reduction on 4/15
    She has trouble finding clothes...pain....she is looking to be a full D
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    I am now a 32GG and would not consider a reduction, I have always had big boobs, should have seen then when I was breast feeding my first and was MASSIVE but had a 19" waist. I have never had back or neck pain because of them. I fed three babies for almost two years between them and I am 44 years old and just lost over 50lb, my Husband says I have an 'outstanding rack' lol and so breastfeeding and weightloss don't always take a big toll. Genetics and muscle tone etc have a lot to do with it to. I find mine usefull too, I have not done it in a long time, but I used to be able to stand a pint of beer on them lol and my cleavage makes a great place to put stuff if I don't have a free hand, like a glass of wine :drinker:
  • sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I pretty much lost my boobs as part of my weight loss. They are much more managable now. I can go braless in a backless dress, which is good....but i think my bf would have rather they stayed! (well i know...he told me!lol)
  • mrjason
    mrjason Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I LOVE BOOBIES!

Big, Small, anywhere in between, they're the greatest thing ever invented. Save the boobies!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I HAD THE GIRLS OFF ABOUT TWO YEARS AGO. i JUST COULDN'T TAKE THE DAILY HEADACHES AND MUSCLE SORENESS IN MY NECK,SHOULDERS AND BACK ANYMORE. THE BEST DECISION I COULD HAVE EVER MADE! AND BELIEVE ME THEY DON'T LEAVE YOU WITH ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WHEN THEY TAKE THEM OFF. i'M TRYING TO LOSE SOME MORE WEIGHT SO THEY WILL DECREASE ALITTLE MORE.
    caps-lock-post.jpg
    Couldn't resist
  • dababers
    dababers Posts: 135
    Options
    Had mine reduced in 2000. It was by far one of the best decisions I could have made. I got so tired of watching people looking at my chest. Even the Pastor's wife found herself unable to control the urge to look down at them. I had back and neck pain, and shoulder pain. Even wearing three bras, exercise was soooo painful.

I have to say that it is removed the last excuse I had for not exercising. Would never go back. Both of my daughters want theirs done now...they are bigger than I ever was and I feel so bad for them.
  • Falisha13
    Falisha13 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    This comedian on "Last Comic Standing" said "Why are they called Boobies so negative they should be called Yeahbies! ;)
  • wildsun
    wildsun Posts: 24
    Options
    I'd love to get down to a full D and have them very strategically reshaped. They just don't make pretty bras in DD, and my back kills sometimes. I would die a happy lady. Especially if they'll take my jiggly arm fat at the same time. :)
  • agdeierl
    agdeierl Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I'm only a C now, so I hope I don't lose too much as I lose weight! I love my boobs as is!
  • superstah00
    superstah00 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I also had a reduction done in 2005. I had 14 LBS taken off!!!!! Went from a saggy h cup to a perky c:laugh: BEST thing I ever did for me!!!! Do what makes you feel good!
  • KristenAnn711
    Options
    I LOVE BOOBIES!

Big, Small, anywhere in between, they're the greatest thing ever invented. Save the boobies!

Not so great when you have to drage them around with you all day, and can't go jogging because you'll get a black eye.. ugh.
  • garedds
    garedds Posts: 251
    Options
    I had mine done 17 years ago, which was a month after my 17th birthday. It was amazing! I could actually participate in gym for my senior year. I wasn't overweight then, though never "skinny". However, I couldn't find bras to fit me at a 34-whoknowswhat. I went down to a 34c which was great. Even with weight gain and 4 kids I am still only a 38 d. I used to have such back and shoulder pain, not afterwards. It was great! I felt like I had "nothing" left though for the first while cuz I hadn't been that "small" since I was 12!
    The down side I couldn't breastfeed my kids, but I would still do it again in a heart beat.
  • katekrise
    katekrise Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I got a reduction almost 3 years ago. BEST DECISION I'V EVER MADE!! I can run, my back doesn't hurt, and I no longer get referred to as "the girl with the big boobs".
    I went from a 34DDD to a 34C. I'd do it again in a heartbeat!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    ...I guess the girls are staying.

WHEW!!!!!

fiesta.gif

Lmao