Not seeing results

Options
I have been doing this life style change for a couple weeks now... I workout 6 days a week, and have been following my diet exactly on point. I havent seen any changes. I am becoming discouraged.

Replies

• Newfiedan
    Newfiedan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    read this post pls it should help you out lots; http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/196502-for-the-people-who-work-out-like-crazy-and-are-not-losing as a side note the biggest and most common mistake women make on here is to join and set their calorie goal to 1200 right off the crack of the bat figuring they will drop tons of weight that way and work out like mad to lose more. WRONG approach, totally wrong and counter productive to what the body needs for weight loss.
  • fullofhope
    fullofhope Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You look pretty tiny in your profile pic. If your intake is low and you are exercising 6 days a week, your frame wont change all that much, I would assume that you are building muscle and tone. May I ask how much you weigh and your height?
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    What are your current stats? How much are you eating? What is your activity level? What amount of exercising do you do and what are you goals?
  • Marg11
    Marg11 Posts: 12
    Options
    You look pretty tiny in your profile pic. If your intake is low and you are exercising 6 days a week, your frame wont change all that much, I would assume that you are building muscle and tone. May I ask how much you weigh and your height?

Thanks for thinking I look tiny! But far from. I weigh 166lbs and I am 5 foot 5 inches.
    I workout 5-6 times a week, for one hour. Doing cardio and strength training.
    I like to be down around 130. :smile:
  • Lance76
    Lance76 Posts: 16
    Options
    What are you doing for workouts? Have you tried a heart rate monitor to make sure you're getting up into your target zones?