-101lbs

Options
sinks
sinks Posts: 14 Member
Hi everyone! I haven't posted for a long time, but I was thinking about my numbers this morning and thought that I would share.
101lbs lost
BMI- from 44 to 28.5
34% total body weight lost
From size 22 to 14
Started out able to walk only a mile, now 3 1/2 is no problem, not to mention the 65 minutes on the elipitcal that I enjoy doing on a regular basis.

I have 30lbs to go, and the rate that I'm losing is definitely slowing down, but I'm not worried at all. I've come this far, I have no doubts that I will make it to my goal, and be successful in maintaining this healthy lifestyle.

Thanks for letting me share this with you all. One of these days I'm going to take some pictures and post the before and afters for you. It's still a little shocking for me to see where I started out, but I am so proud of where I am now. Everybody keep up the good work!

Replies

• xraygirl420
    Options
    Congrats!! Your success story is inspirational! Good luck on the last remaining lbs. Sounds like you have the determination to go all the way! You can do it~
  • ahkunkel
    ahkunkel Posts: 68
    Options
    That's amazing, Congratulations! Keep up the good work :)
  • basalmouse
    Options
    Congrats!!! im excited to hear about your success.. it is a great motivation for me. Thank you for sharing.
  • Trozendaal
    Options
    That is fantastic! Just the pictures on your profile show all the hard work you have put in. Great job and good luck on your journey!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Those are huge accomplishments.

Thank you for sharing your successes with us.
  • kkrueger125
    kkrueger125 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats on the 101lbs lost! That is truly an inspiration to us with 100+ pounds to lose. Thanks for sharing!
  • JanerZzz
    JanerZzz Posts: 276
    Options
    That is amazing!!!!! Thank you for sharing! You look fantastic! Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • vabheegaard
    Options
    Congratulations!! Keep doing what you are doing!
  • EileenB42
    EileenB42 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    wow sinks you are a inspiration. you are where I need to be. I have 127 pounds left to lose. I am newly started. 3 pounds down so far. Just wanted to tell you you give me hope.

Eileen
  • joybell32
    joybell32 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I have no doubt you will achieve your goal. Keep at it and remain encouraged!
  • deninevi
    deninevi Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • slbrown5
    slbrown5 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You have and are doing great! Such an inspiration to those of us just starting on this journey!
  • bensford66
    Options
    That is amazing! Way to go, keep inspiring us all!
  • joybell32
    joybell32 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I haven't posted for a long time, but I was thinking about my numbers this morning and thought that I would share.
    101lbs lost
    BMI- from 44 to 28.5
    34% total body weight lost
    From size 22 to 14

have you done all of that since you joined MFP or was some weight lost proior to joining?
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Your story is so motivating and I really appreciate your sharing. Posting pictures certainly is a great visual for the rest of us so far from our goal. WAY TO GO!
  • IMDABOMBthe0wife0DABEAST
    Options
    Looks like we are on a similar journey. I have lost 100lbs as of March 21st and have about 30 more that I would like to lose over the remainder of this year. It is getting harder for me to lose the weight.

Congrats on your accompolishments.

Sending you a add request.
  • Flossycat100
    Options
    Amazing! My numbers are very similar to yours except I am only about half way there. You are proof that I am doing the right thing and my goal is completely achievable! Thank you :)
  • angw7
    angw7 Posts: 69
    Options
    Well done! That's amazing and helps to keep us all going! :-)
  • sinks
    sinks Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I lost about 47lbs on my own before finding MFP. I was doing basically the same thing, counting calories and exercising (just walking my dog at that point). MFP has certainly helped me with the tracking especially with the phone app, because I can keep track of everything as soon as I do it. Not to mention the immense support I get from everybody here!
  • patricac
    patricac Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Very motivating and inspiring!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!