10 pounds gone!!!

Options
claudiandw
claudiandw Posts: 184 Member
I've lost 10 pounds in three months! I know that doesn't seem like a lot, but I don't really exercise. I just watch what I eat and walk at least 3 times a week. My hubby and I are newly retired and we want to get into shape. Since we travel 6 months out of the year we do not always have access to a gym, any ideas? My hubby needs to lose at least 20 pounds, but he is a very picky eater so if you have any recipe ideas I would appreciate that also. Thanks, and good luck everyone!!!:smile:

Replies

• ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    congrats! I am also at the 10 pound mark.
  • ari_27
    ari_27 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    10 pounds is a considerable amount of weight lost..no matter how long it took you to get there, so CONGRATULATIONS :) keep it up
  • farmerswife87
    Options
    Hey 10 pounds is a lot!! Just imagine 10 blocks of butter taped to your belly!!
  • rebeccawible
    Options
    Congrats! I love it when i hit a mini goal, feels great! :flowerforyou:
  • abbigail_r
    abbigail_r Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Thats great!!
  • natajack27
    Options
    wow thats great congrats, im new to this site and trying to find ideas of what to stay away from what are free foods etc if any thanks
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    that's great! congratulations!

do you travel with a laptop? perhaps buying a DVD to do some exercise a few times a week will help when you are travelling! Or if you are "snowbirds" take up golfing...lol...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!