2»

Replies

• ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Same here, I need to set my goal at 150 for now. I would love to be 130-125 but for now that will do it. I need to lose 52 lbs so if it takes me till the end of the year I will be happy. WE CAN DO IT!
  • nic1227
    nic1227 Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm 5'1ish and hoping to end up somewhere around 105-110
  • chellekoren
    chellekoren Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    5'2 and goal 110lbs... I wish, my goal is a healthy toned 125 at 5'1. I recently saw a picture of myself at 110lbs and I was looking anorexic. Anorexic is not a goal to look like in my book, especially at my ripe ole age of 46. I don't know what I was thinking back then but it's not for me now..... everyone's body type is different and you certainly know what's best for you.... I will continue to watch your progress as well as all others.... Good Luck and we're all here for support if and when you need it... Be sure to make it fun and not all work...

I'm with ya. 5'2" and my goal is about 137 and then I will see. Right now at 146 size, 8 to 10 medium, I'm the same size that I was at 132 with little muscle. I am learning what my weight is with muscle verses what my weight was with little muscle. Funny thing is I fill my clothes out completely different than I did previously. My quads and booty fill out the clothes and previously it was my belly filling it out.
  • Jessica_Lo
    Jessica_Lo Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    5 even here....CW is 110 would like to be 105.

Good luck!
  • pocketsam
    pocketsam Posts: 134
    Options
    Same as jessy I am 5 exactly was 112lbs now 98lbs. Hoping to now stay around this and look like wonder woman XD
  • sunnycam
    sunnycam Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi There! I'm 5'0.... I was 119.5 lbs and got down to 103 lbs. It definitely wasn't easy losing it, but now that I'm here... maintaining is the hardest part! But I am determined!