hello

Options
Hi my name is Leah and I am not really new to this site but just really starting to be more dedicated to it and just started exploring the community tab. Anyway I am 37 (for another 2 months) and have almost reached my fitness goal with excercise and eating right....I love this site. my goal is to get down 11 more lbs by my birthday, which will make my total weight loss 50 lbs. It's true when they say the last 10 lbs is the hardest. I am looking for any helpful hints for taking those last 10 lbs off, has anyone tried sensa (the stuff you sprinkle on your food?). I am going in for knee surgery next week and i hope it won't set me back on my weight loss.

Replies

• JaneOAnderson
    JaneOAnderson Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your great success already! Sometimes when I am in a rut or a plateau, I change things up a little--find something different to eat (but still healthy and low cal) or try a new exercise. Maybe our bodies get in a rut and need a change. Good luck!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Beegape
    Beegape Posts: 2
    Options
    I am in the exact situation! I have about 13 left to go but it's definitely the hardest. Good luck with your last 10 and with your knee surgery.
  • Kemouria40
    Options
    Hello my name is Jennifer. I am a mother of 3 boys ages 9, 15 and 16. My doctor introduced me to this website and have used it himself. I have type 2 diabetes and I want to make all the changes needed to live a healthier lifestyle. I am hoping and willing to work even harder to meet my goals. I have my family reunion coming up in May and I really want to have lost some weight before then. I am willing to listen to any advice that can be given to me to help me along the way. I also have a question about sensa, because I am really wondering if anyone has tried it, if it works and where can it be purchased.
  • _Tristan_
    _Tristan_ Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I have 8 more to go and it's impossible!!! I am really happy with the help this site has provided but I just gotta get over the humb. Any suggestions would be great.
  • lrraska
    lrraska Posts: 33
    Options
    Thanks for the tips and encouragement, I love to walk and burn around 1000 calories a day walking several different times a day. I like it because it's low impact on my bad knee...what kind of excercise to you do I always like suggestions.