i want my boobs gone!

Options
2»

Replies

• stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I went from a full C to a B. I was sad at first but now I realize this has opened up a whole new world of tops for me. I can wear stuff that is more fitted and now that a strapless bra is sufficient I can wear more of those tops that would otherwise show bra straps. I would never have wanted to lose up top but now that I have, I don't mind it!
  • EbonyGemstoneHealth
    EbonyGemstoneHealth Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I went from a C to an E when I started university,currently at 32 DD can't wait until I'm a C again,I was happy with that size. :D
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Having been an A cup most of my life I'm now a 38DD-E and that's the only thing I (and my boyfriend!) don't want to lose! I'm noticing slippage, so I may have gone down a size :cry:
  • ybba12490
    ybba12490 Posts: 252
    Options
    I was actually going to start this topic earlier! I started worrying that my boobs will shrink once I start losing weight. My friends that have all lost significant amounts of weight have basically flaps of skin with nipples on their chests! ugh! I know everyones body is different, but I'm terrified! I would honestly rather stay at this weight/only lose a portion of my goal weight if it meant I got to keep my boobs and butt
  • Wightvixen
    Wightvixen Posts: 117
    Options
    When I started losing weight I was also keen to shift some from up top - I can't wear any kind of strappy top because of the scaffolding underneath lol. Anyway, for ages it came off everywhere else - thighs, stomach, hips, chin, even fingers! - but the boobs didn't move. FINALLY, the last couple of pounds before hitting my target weight came off the top, and when they settle I might have gone from a DD to a C.

Don't give up hope!
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Cardio cardio cardio, running. Then they'll shrink. I was a 44E, I'm now a 36DD and I'm not even under 200 yet. I doubt I'll ever be flat but I'd like to be AA and wear really cute tops. I imagine they'll shrink to a C if I'm lucky :)
  • pocketsam
    pocketsam Posts: 134
    Options
    Mine came off pretty evenly with my weight. I was 30E on a 5ft frame at 112lbs now 30 D with 98lbs. I feel like I 'fit' more now and can wear pretty summery tops without looking like I am smuggling 2 space hoppers!

I eat a lot, but a very low fat diet and do a very even mix of free weights and cardio and that worked for me (not that i was trying to loose them)
    If you are on any kind of birth control pill that always made mine huge!. If you want to drop a size you could try changing that too.
    best of luck xxx
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I am a 30G so I TOTALLY know where you are coming from! I hate them, but nothing I do ever makes them smaller. They were huge even when I weighed under 8 stone.

Oh, and I suppose I should be happy that they have gone down a size from a 30H, but frankly that was just insane. I have a tiny frame. I guess if what is filling them up is fat then they shrink as you do, but mine have absolutely no fat in them, they are all breast tissue.
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Run4iiiiiit Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    noooooooooooooooooooo
  • hollyb9871
    hollyb9871 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I have always been overly well endowed. In high school I was 113 lbs. 5'4 with a 34D bra. When pregnant they ballooned to 36H and after my first two did go back to a D eventually. My last two children were a decade later and 21 months apart and I only went down to a 34F until...YESTERDAY! I noticed that my bra was gapping a lot at the top I was so excited I did a little happy dance...my bra is to big. ..my bra is too big hooray!! I will try to postpone buying new ones as long as possible to make sure that I get a good fit close to my goal weight. I always spend a fair amount on good bra's they are worth it.

As for exercises, breasts are not made of some magical fat or anything else so the rules apply to them as well. Eat well, get your 30 min. (minimum) of cardio 6-7 days a week and lift weights. I don't mean 5 lb. ones either! I do chest presses with 20 lb. dumb bells close to upping it to 25, on an incline bench plus several other upper body lifts. You want to build the muscle underneath the breast tissue to support and perk things up.

Good Luck!
  • marieisthecool
    marieisthecool Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I just wish mine would stand up on their own with out wearing various contraptions to keep them from hitting the ground! lol 38DD in the house!
    HAHA seriously. I don't want mosquito bites or anything. I'd just like halters to not leave bruises on the back of my neck!
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Im with you. Im a D. My husband likes it. But i want to loss some of it. So then i can wear some nice shirts... without showing alot..
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I just wish mine would stand up on their own with out wearing various contraptions to keep them from hitting the ground! lol 38DD in the house!

I had to laugh cause thats exactly how I feel...I love my DDs but damn minizers arent the prettiest things...

I Suggest alot of upper body workouts.....not sure how much they would reduce but it would at least help the chest muscles that have to carry the girls around :flowerforyou:
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I must be the only one who doesn't want big boobs. I have been a small B my whole life and went up to barely a C when I gained weight. They were fun for a while but I want my cute little boobies back. I like being able to walk around in the summer with no bra.
  • ZachyABaby
    ZachyABaby Posts: 235
    Options
    Epic thread
  • missymarea
    missymarea Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have always been blessed with a good chest (im now a 36DD). I lost a lot of weight before and only went down to between a C and D. Which was good by me. I hope it works the same way for me this time. I don't know what I'd do with out my "girls" :) lol
  • Jamie_here
    Options
    I have lost almost 70 pounds, and my boobs have not gotten any smaller! Sorry! I thought they would too!
  • hyper_stitch
    hyper_stitch Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I completely understand, I don't think there's anything that will target just your boobs, a friend of mine recommends running for anything 'wobbly' lol Hating the boobs was what actually started me on my fitness journey, I am determined to get as good as I can get naturally before I have a reduction which I feel is the only option for me.

Pre baby I had UK size 34dd which was always commented on as being big .... man I didn't know what 'big' was until I had my daughter, I was a UK size 38JJ after just 9 months of pregnancy :noway: I'd put on a ton of weight in a very short space of time, over the 4 years following I lost 4 stone of the weight gained but my boobs only went down to a 34g and that is where they have stayed. We'll see what happens when I get the rest of this weight off.
  • LOVEsummer
    LOVEsummer Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    some of you have to be talking UK sizes, I am so confused. My tatas haven't really shrunk. I went from a US 34B to a 32B. I have almost always liked having small boobs... I am a proud member of the itty bitty titty committee ;-) not having to wear a bra with shirts is nice, or being able to workout in a normal bra if you forget your sports bra etc etc however sometimes I think it would be so fun to have full Cs teehee