• Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Pink. :)

LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair!!
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    IDK , it just depends on the person, I don't think everyone can pull off being a blonde ( i know i wouldn't be able to) or a red head or a brunette even so it just comes down to the person.
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter as long as it is CLEAN....but there is something incredibly sexy about a bald man too. :wink:
  • slimyfishy
    slimyfishy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I love it when my husband shaves his head. I love it when guys can wear no hair with confidence :love:
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I've been every color of the rainbow, but I look best with my blonde. DUH, since I was born that way. I like dark hair on men.
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter as long as it is CLEAN....but there is something incredibly sexy about a bald man too. :wink:
    totally agree ! For example, Vin Diesel :D:D:D
  • Beachbean77
    Beachbean77 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am a blonde naturally but die my hair brown cuz I think it looks more natural on me.
  • Sparksfly
    Sparksfly Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I have naturally strawberry blonde hair. When it was that way, I used to get a lot of compliments from WOMEN, not men. I also thought my hair clashed with certain colors, and I hated being restricted to what I could and could not wear.

Now I have blonde hair with strawberry blonde low lights--which are my natural color. HOORAY FOR BLONDES!
  • Jon_Rod
    Jon_Rod Posts: 158
    Options
    It doesn't matter for me, I thing it all in the attitude, but I have to admit, lately I have been looking at more blondes/redheads : )
  • SpartanHard
    SpartanHard Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I think they all taste great!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options

LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair!!

Thanks, dollface.
  • catherinern
    Options

Love the Pink ;)
  • mikeyrp
    mikeyrp Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Well.. My wife is currently blond with dark horizontal stripes in he fringe and other select areas.They look like animal markinggs and are HOT. She also had some pink horizontal stripes but they didn't look as cool and have washed out now,

If I had a beautiful blonde, a brunette and a red head asking me to pick between them... Well - that would be a VERY good day.
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options

If I had a beautiful blonde, a brunette and a red head asking me to pick between them... Well - that would be a VERY good day.

...and if they were cool, they wouldn't MAKE you pick. :wink:
  • autumn13
    autumn13 Posts: 295
    Options

yes!
  • michelegbowman
    Options
    I prefer dark hair and green eyes....on a guy.
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    As long as the color on the head matches the pubes...I"m a happy camper....lol
  • cab1204
    cab1204 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am a brunette .... for now!!! Spring is on us and I am thinking blonde :)
  • mikeyrp
    mikeyrp Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options

...and if they were cool, they wouldn't MAKE you pick. :wink:

LMAO - There are good days and there is pure fantasy....
  • sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I love ow the first three people who replied to this thread were redheads! lol!! speak out for your kind!!

I'm a brunette. So i prefer brunettes becasue naturally we are clearly awesome!!