Just for fun- how much do people think you weigh? how much d

ybba12490
ybba12490 Posts: 252
edited September 25 in Health and Weight Loss
I weigh around the 210 range, but I'm 5'11" and have a big build and so the weight doesn't look heavy on me. Even my friends think that I weigh 140-170! I guess I should consider it motivation :p

What about you?

Title got cut off, its supposed to say "Just for fun- how much do people think you weigh? How much do you actually weigh?"

Replies

• sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    idk how much people think i weight, but people think my sis weights 135-140 but she really weighs 158
  • cem2168
    cem2168 Posts: 205 Member
    haha generally people are right on for me! when i was heavier people said that i looked a lot lighter because i "carried myself well" but now that i am a little lighter people are generally correct with there guesses
  • kmarie01
    kmarie01 Posts: 44
    That's awesome! I hear that I look like I weigh a lot less than what I weigh also. Since I've been loosing weight I'm not afraid to tell people my actual weight since I'm so proud. People are generally shocked. I have a larger chest and butt with a small waist. I think people forget to take into account that even if the fats in the "right" spots its still fat and effects that scale haha The only bad thing about it is that me down eighteen pounds, looks like me down five pounds. Apparently when you wear you're weight well, you're weight loss goes slightly unnoticed so be prepared for that! So overall when I weighed around 156 at my highest people guessed in the 130's and now that I weigh in the 130's people still guess in the 130's unfortunately.
  • cem2168
    cem2168 Posts: 205 Member
    That's awesome! I hear that I look like I weigh a lot less than what I weigh also. Since I've been loosing weight I'm not afraid to tell people my actual weight since I'm so proud. People are generally shocked. I have a larger chest and butt with a small waist. I think people forget to take into account that even if the fats in the "right" spots its still fat and effects that scale haha The only bad thing about it is that me down eighteen pounds, looks like me down five pounds. Apparently when you wear you're weight well, you're weight loss goes slightly unnoticed so be prepared for that! So overall when I weighed around 156 at my highest people guessed in the 130's and now that I weigh in the 130's people still guess in the 130's unfortunately.

thats exactly the same for me! i was about 156 at my highest and people said i weighed around 130...and now that i am 130, people say i am 130! LOL!
  • ybba12490
    ybba12490 Posts: 252

Ugh I have noticed that! whenever I gain/lose 20 lbs its hardly noticeable :'( But it makes me happier when the number on the scale is lower
  • lilsweetslol
    lilsweetslol Posts: 68 Member
    i walk around right now at 170 but people say i look like about 140.. I WISH!! lol guess i carry my weight differently :tongue:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    I am around 160 but most people think I am closer to 140. Big boobs make the waist look smaller I guess.
  • MereRae
    MereRae Posts: 39
    People were shocked to hear that pre-pregnancy I weighed 145 lbs. (I am at 169 now after second baby) They thought 145 was a lot for me. But If I get below this I actually look sickly. I have a LOT of muscle in my legs from athletic activities(cheerleading, etc.) growing up. Muscle weighs more than fat so it does make sense:)
  • MereRae
    MereRae Posts: 39
    People were shocked to hear that pre-pregnancy I weighed 145 lbs. (I am at 169 now after second baby) They thought 145 was a lot for me. But If I get below this I actually look sickly. I have a LOT of muscle in my legs from athletic activities(cheerleading, etc.) growing up. Muscle weighs more than fat so it does make sense:)
  • loganaw
    loganaw Posts: 62 Member
    currently i've been fluctuating between 94-96 lbs but i've heard that i look 88-89 lbs from a few people before.
  • maryrunslikeafox
    maryrunslikeafox Posts: 136 Member
    I weigh 170 but people think I look 140.. big build and athletic..
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    I'm 179 but most pesrons guess around 165 even when I was near 200 pounds....no sure why they think I'm that light
  • erikblock
    erikblock Posts: 230 Member
    I weigh about 180, and a coworker of mine recently guessed that I weighed around 135. (Of course, she only weighs about 100 pounds herself, and she readily admitted that she's terrible at guessing that sort of thing. I don't even WISH that I weighed 135...that would be ridiculous.)
  • MaKisMom
    MaKisMom Posts: 65 Member
    People guess about 105 for me, but I'm really 120 right now after baby #3. They still guess 105 when I am 105, though...
This discussion has been closed.