30 Day Shred Calories Burned- how many?

Options
I was wanting to know how many calories people are burning doing the 30 Day Shred...I don't have a HRM and I know everyone is different but I'd just like to see. Thanks!

Replies

• lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    I log it as 20 minutes of circuit training. Usually right around 200 calorie burn, or so.
  • Nataliethin81
    Options
    Log it as circuit training, MFP will give you an estimate of how many you burned.
  • momofcole
    momofcole Posts: 18
    Options
    I don't know either so I estimate a little over 200. (Circuit training)
  • admiremybeauty
    Options
    bummmp
  • DisneyAddict23
    Options
    I'm on level 2, and burn anywhere from 275-325 calories. Today was 300 on the nose. Thinking I'll be bumping up to level 3 soon, as I'm burning less calories each time I do this one. :)
  • pkd1
    pkd1 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I log it as circuit training and its 26 mins long
  • CorinaMarie84
    Options
    I weigh 267 and according to my HRM I burn 429 (on level 1).
  • sdgirl22
    sdgirl22 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I weigh 267 and according to my HRM I burn 429 (on level 1).

WOOT! That's a ton of calories!

I also log it as circuit training, but of course I know it's incorrect because there's no way that I'm burning the same amount on level 1 as I do on level 3. I think the ol' HRM is the only way to be sure. I want to get one now!
  • jessicamarie81
    jessicamarie81 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I need a HRM too, just can't afford it at the moment....do you all find that you gain a little when you start Level 1?
  • childofthewoods
    Options
    looks like ive been underestimating it at 170!

I'd rather underestimate than overestimate though ;o)

I'm on day 3 in its killing me!!!
  • iambayd
    iambayd Posts: 235
    Options
    I've been doing level 3 and I've been burning anywhere from 198-250 each time.
  • roselynsy
    roselynsy Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    hun im 188 pounds and burn between 297 and 400 on depending on how hard i push it my highest (when partner was wachting was just over 470) i was really pushing so much that i felt sick but id rather that than him see me flake ;)
  • NanoReefDiver
    Options
    I really pushed myself last time and got 154 for 24 minutes at level 1.
  • lvnspoonful
    lvnspoonful Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I am waiting for mine to get here and can't wait to start! Hope I burn some good calories on it! Thanks to your posts I think I am gonna look into getting an HRM to know for sure how much I am burning.
  • jessicamarie81
    jessicamarie81 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    bump
  • carrie_lebel
    Options
    Using my Hrm I find the calories are about equal to logging under circuit training around 20-22 minutes. That is what I find.
  • Yatashie
    Yatashie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    It depends largely on your body type. I know I can feel like I am not working that hard and still have my heart rate be super high. Next time you are at the gym use a machine with an HRM and see how hard you have to feel like you are working and compare :)
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I weigh 151 and I burn 275-300, but I take some of for what I would of burned anyway. Normally enter it as 200.
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    I was logging it as circuit training and then I got my HRM it MFP has it way off. It was giving me 245 for 20 min but the video actuall has you exercising for 27 min, that gave me 345 calories. My HRM gave me 193. I would make sure you don't take the extra 7 minutes and then maybe reduce by 15%.
  • harmonykay
    Options
    I have a hrm and I only get bout 200. But I am just on level 1