1st 10 pounds are GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
Today is a great day for me....the first 10 pounds are gone!!! Beginning March 1st to today. It's really just been smart eating, and a bit of exercise. I've done the shake diets before, but I soon get tired of them. I love this site, as it helps keep you accountable for your daily intake. So far everyone i've met is so encouraging and motivating. This site has become my new FACEBOOK....except I have no friends....lol

Replies

• soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • headstock48
    Options
    Congratulations. Well done.
  • BrandonMB
    BrandonMB Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Way to go!
  • bobbidigital
    Options
    Nice work! Keep it up!
  • Nataliethin81
    Options
    Nice job, keep up the great work!
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    That's fantistic. I agree this is my new facebook as well. And to my suprise I am more popular here than on facebook. Feel free to add me as a friend and keep up the good work :)
  • RedBone03
    RedBone03 Posts: 56
    Options
    Great Job!!! Keep it up!!!
  • deannar417
    deannar417 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. I dont know you but I"m very proud of you. It's hard to do alone. This site is great to help out and the people are great. :happy:
  • Ashbee1224
    Options
    CONGRATS! Keep up the good work :)
  • NitaBnatural
    Options
    Congratulations. I joined about the same time, and it has been great. Accountablity is key to me. Wanting to stay in the green is a game I play to keep it exciting. I love Facebook also, but this is more beneficial.
  • sherrynewm
    sherrynewm Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Fantastic......this site is a great tool and can be great motivation. Add me as a friend if you want. :-))
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!
  • AmandaR910
    AmandaR910 Posts: 991
    Options
    What a great start! Keep it up!
  • HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    congrats to you! i love this site too....use it more than FB. feel free to add me if you want more support :)
  • JennBona
    JennBona Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Congrats...I too use this more than facebook now...feel free to add me as a friend as well :happy:
  • blakkandi
    blakkandi Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulation on your loss. I know u r on top of the world. ;-) AWESOME JOB !!! This site is great and helps to keep us accountable
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - well done. It is really motivating here, i love it too. Feel free to add me as a friend if you want :)
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    sorry double post - my internet crashed
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! The longer you stay on MFP, the more friends you will get... I was friendless before I found this site(lol), so feel free to add me....once again, congrats!!!:happy: :happy:
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    wow really!! must be nice to loose your first 10lbs in less than a month :D way to go!!. I've been here since Mid Feb and have only lost 5lbs.. this # drive me nuts, but i have read that it might be inches that i'm loosing instead of lbs. anyway! GREAT Job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!