For the first time.

Options
Hi there, Im not a new member been on this a while but my friends list is looking a bit bare so would love to meet new people on the journey of weightloss. :smile:

I've had so many attempts at dieting and always failed. :ohwell:

This time I'm really enjoying it I don't crave any sweets or crisps and I feel great and more healthy except I've noticed that I am tired more often does anyone else feel like this? :yawn:

Replies

• thetorontokid2
    Options
    Well I will definitely add you!! :smile: I love meeting new people as well! Especially ones on the same journey (as you said).

It sounds like you're doing well so far, feeling healthy IS great! I do feel tired during and right after my workouts sometimes and in the mornings i feel that way. it's probably because i don't go to bed early enough/get enough sleep! how many hours of sleep do you usually get?
  • daytondwellee
    Options
    I am new here and joined on the suggestion of my physical therapist following total knee replacement. In the three weeks I have been a member I have lost 5 lbs. Better than any other weight loss helper I have tried.

I have also joined a gym and have been going three times a week and I work with a trainer. All in all it is a good start.

I also feel more tired, but have more strength. I don't know if this makes sense or not.