Yay to me!!

Options
2»

Replies

• ashmo1785
    ashmo1785 Posts: 117
    Options
    Gotta love that feeling.

My Zumba class 2 weeks ago there was a few skinny minis in there and some more curvaceous women (including myself) in the class. We were doing lots of booty and boob shaking but the poor skinny girls had nothing to shake. Made me feel so good

Keep up the good work
  • yhernandezphx
    yhernandezphx Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    great job!! you need to rub off some of that motiviation over here!!
  • baldzach
    baldzach Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    I have a friend that outweighs me by a good 30 lbs. He knows he needs to lose weight, but get him on a bike or in a pool and he'll kick my butt any day. He's completed an Ironman. It just goes to show that you can't judge fitness or overall health "by the cover". There are some skinny unhealthy, unfit people, and there are plenty of bigger folks that are in great shape (*raises hand). Now, that's not saying that I don't want to be thinner... :)
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    U definitely don't look like a "big girl", you look proportional! But nevertheless whenever I get lazy I pull out my Biggest Loser work out dvd. When I watch girls who are well over 200 pounds doing something it gives me motivation to make sure I do it just as well! Great job!

I agree- She has an amazingly curvy body!

Congrats on the great NSV- Zumba is great and glad you could show those girls up :D
  • mandylynn79
    Options
    ZUMBA is amazing and it is hard. I've taking it for a year now and I just now feel like I can hang with the big dogs.
    Those girls can BOUNCE out of that class. Leave ZUMBA to the Pro's baby!!!
  • MsScorpio67
    MsScorpio67 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Can I just say I love your freakin attitude. You had me laughing out loud and do I really need to say....YOU GO GIRL!!!!!! Naw, I think you know that. Kick butt girl. You made my morning!!!!!!!
  • MsScorpio67
    MsScorpio67 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    hahahahahahahahaha
  • DoneWithTheFatGirl
    Options
    U definitely don't look like a "big girl", you look proportional! But nevertheless whenever I get lazy I pull out my Biggest Loser work out dvd. When I watch girls who are well over 200 pounds doing something it gives me motivation to make sure I do it just as well! Great job!

I agree- She has an amazingly curvy body!

Congrats on the great NSV- Zumba is great and glad you could show those girls up :D

*blushes* thank you.... :)
  • DoneWithTheFatGirl
    Options
    Can I just say I love your freakin attitude. You had me laughing out loud and do I really need to say....YOU GO GIRL!!!!!! Naw, I think you know that. Kick butt girl. You made my morning!!!!!!!

hahaha thank you!!!!!!!!! Glad to be of service! :)
  • lowpost42
    lowpost42 Posts: 49
    Options
    That's about as sweet an NSV as I think you can get.

Congratulations!
  • ZachyABaby
    ZachyABaby Posts: 235
    Options
    Dude is dead on, though. Your curves are like POW POW POW!
  • bouldert
    bouldert Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    awesome job .great accomplishments ,definately an inspiration
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!