Dream Vacation-What is Yours?

Options
Ok so I am totally daydreaming today about a vacation that I would love to take to Greece, Spain and Italy. I have already improved my self-confidence to plan and book a solo trip to England for this May (actually meeting a friend who lives there), so tell me what is your dream vacation?? :-)

Replies

• amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    probably Hawaii. I want to go to that Turtlebay resort in the "Forgetting Sarah Mashall" movie!
  • RosalieCrain
    Options
    Great locations! I've been to all of those locations! My dream vacation is a bungalow that is literally above the water in Bora Bora!
  • allison7922
    allison7922 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Italy!
  • DOTY1
    DOTY1 Posts: 97
    Options
    Ireland..........ummmm Austraula :tongue:
  • bahrainbel_2
    Options
    I really want to do the West coast of Canada, and would like to go bear watching and whale watching and see Vancouver.
  • tammydspice
    tammydspice Posts: 102
    Options
    Ireland...going in May!!
  • kamechaf
    kamechaf Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    My dream vacation is Hawaii! Btw... my twin is going to be stationed in Italy this summer so I'll get to go there and visit!
  • Meganne1982
    Meganne1982 Posts: 451
    Options
    Ireland :) And Vienna.
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Ireland, Scotland and Australia are mine!
  • rolandgig
    rolandgig Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    A cross-country road trip! :happy: And my wife and I will be going in June after 25 years of marriage. Our second vacation in 23 years with no kids .
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Macchu Pichu (Peru)

archaeology fanatic here *S*
  • mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    All awesome locations!! I have others but I think there are too many to list! haha
  • AngiMoss
    AngiMoss Posts: 77
    Options
    Figi! Have you ever done a google image search for "Figi"....oh. my god. It looks amazing! So expensive though.:noway:
  • MommaAshley25
    Options
    "Family related vacation" I would love to go to Disney World. My parents never took me and I hope to be able to take my kids. This is sort of a weight loss goal as well, because I want to be in good shape to chase after them.
    But "My Dream" is to a remote island with sandy beaches and waterfalls almost Swiss Family Robinson Style without the family. Ha Ha
  • babyblues4
    babyblues4 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Fiji and Hawaii are my dream vacations.

I dream of staying in a villa over the water with a glass bottom floor to see the fish swimming under your feet as you relax in your living room ~~ Heaven *sigh*

Dh and I are hoping to go to Hawaii for our 5yr anniversary!!
  • az1cowgirl
    Options
    My husband and I spending a month at the Hapuna Prince Hotel on the big Island of Hawaii, touring at our leisure, flying to the other islands to explore, the beach at Bellows AFB, Waikiki beach, hiking Diamondhead, flying over and into Waimea Canyon, walk the black sand beaches, snorkling, quad tours, etc.
    I've been to these places on my own and I can't wait to someday share them with my husband! So beautiful!
  • 30tips
    30tips Posts: 132
    Options
    I love a lot of places...
    I love France and Norway. I admire white beaches with transparent water as well (who doesn´t)
    I also like art museums and archaeological treasures.
    I haven´t been to Australia yet and plan to go someday.
    This weekend I plan to go a cloud forest. There isn´t even a restaurant up there!
    So I like lots of different vacations... As long as there´s something new and beautiful to see!
  • virgo1978
    virgo1978 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Australia for me! Would love to stay long enough to come home with an accent. That would be the best souvenier! :)
  • az1cowgirl
    Options
    A cross-country road trip! :happy: And my wife and I will be going in June after 25 years of marriage. Our second vacation in 23 years with no kids .

How fun for you!!! Have a great time.

I love road trips! My hubs is in the military and in Afghanistan all summer so I'm closing up the house and hitting the road for about 7 weeks. Soooo excited about it.

P.S. Kids are all grown up and gone!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Scotland, Italy, France, China, Hawaii, Any place tropical at the moment...